Back In Stock Restock

Back In Stock Restock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 15, 2021

Their support is great! The app is also pretty good, and there are lots of customization options that you can use.

Adaste Home
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 13, 2021

They have very nice IT support and very efficient. I would like to recommend this APP to you. Nice experience.

BIONUTRA eshop
Germany
Time spent using app: 27 days
November 16, 2020

I used this back in stock app on 2 of my shopify stores. Very well priced, easy to use and customise so it fits with your theme. The customer service is excellent, they installed it on my theme very quickly for me (within 1 hour). Highly recommend this app to anyone with a shopify store.

The Wedding of My Dreams
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 1, 2020

excelente, really fast and efficient customer service, really easy to install and to use, totally recommend

Damboa Mx
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 30, 2020

Excellent customer service, fast response to my email asking for help and the app was installed for me really quickly!!
Great options to customise and not complicated to do

Primrose Kitten
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 28, 2020

Great app for notifying customers when items are back in stock. The staff are very helpful and fast at replying to emails.

Janet Brown
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 22, 2020

I sent Zoomy an emal to help with the set up - they were very responsive and set it up within the hour. I had a few queries which they answered. I then asked for some changes so it suited our website better, these were completed again. Good communication. We are yet to try out the letting the customer know bit but a few customers have signed up already (the app has only been active for one day). Great so far!

Handprinted
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 19, 2020

Quick setup, insanely fast customer service! Very very happy customer over here. Don't hesitate to install this one!

Main & Monroe
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
October 6, 2020

Just added the app and customer service had it installed within minutes! So far so good, I cannot wait to use it!

Beauty Mark Body Jewelry
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
September 24, 2020

I have just installed Back in Stock and I am so grateful for the prompt service that I received from Team Zooomy...I was up and running in no time and the app works perfectly... it is going to save me many hours of work in the future and of course generate plenty of sales. Cheers , John

Washi Tape Australia