Back In Stock Restock

Back In Stock Restock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 30, 2019

Works exactly as described and support is the best I've experienced on any shopify app. They're very responsive and helpful.

VanguardStraps
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited July 11, 2019

Excellent customer service, the app works as expected! I recommend this app if you don’t want to pay so much for this kind of feature! Very nice price.

Oraclypse France
France
Time spent using app: 12 days
June 29, 2019

The Zoomy team is awesome! Hands down. I really love this app for my website as I am now able to notify customers when items are back in stock.

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited June 29, 2019

Straight up this app worked great for the last 3 years. We had something change on our side that stopped the app from working. I tried to get it to work again and had no luck. The Team from Zoomy contacted me worked with me to make it work again. I could not have asked for me. Thanks Zoomy!

ToxicNATOs
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited May 13, 2019

Intial Review after intall - We added the app today.
As we use a standard Shopify Theme the app was very easy to install and configure.
I'm not sure if the app emails in builk manually . . . this could be an issue for us.

Essential Oil Supplies NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 5, 2019

Excited to get data from this app! Downloaded it on a Sunday and had trouble getting it on my site. Emailed the support contact and the team got it coded on my site for me very quickly and it looks exactly how I wanted.

Dear Stella Boutique
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
May 2, 2019

We just installed this & im anxious to see it working! I hope it will allow me to analyze what items I need to order again!

Ruby Rue Jewelry & Accessories
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 3, 2019

This is going to help me scale my business SO much! Knowing how many people are wanting a restock and what sizes they want is perfect!

Magnolia Ave Boutique
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
April 1, 2019

Très bien , la team est réactive et très compétante. S'adapte parfaitement à mes besoins. L'application fonctionne très bien.

More4M365
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 31, 2019

Works easily and is a breeze to install! I tested it myself with a few products and got the "back in stock" notification almost instantly!

Clothing & Cactus Boutique