Back In Stock Restock

Notify Back in Stock , Restock Alerts , Out of stock - 2.0

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Back in stock

Et Vous Fashion Boutique

Location New Zealand

Great communication and support. The App doesn't have everything you need for a high end back in stock app, however, they have helped make most things possible for us, thank you very much! Etvous.co.nz xx

Skincare Supply Store

I started using this app this week and the team has helped me to seamlessly integrate it into my store. I also use a store pickup and delivery app and most pre-order/back in stock apps are incompatible due to the draft order api but this app, they're different. After trying and testing multiple apps for multiple weeks, I've finally found the ONE! The support from this team is Fast and their priority is to make sure everything is working. Props to this team for such a great app + team.

Supplement Warehouse

Great app for reminding people about products. Especially for the price. Has helped us manage products and making sure customers are notified when products are back in stock.

My Supplement Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome app. Not only does it alert customers when products are back in stock, there is a lot of good data here for us to make decisions on bringing products back!

XTRA & CO

I just installed the app and had a few questions regarding installation and the customer service was super helpful and speedy! I definitely recommend this app.

AAFKES B2B

Location Netherlands

Great app and great service. They helped me with an issue within minutes. We and our customers are very happy with this app.

Osara Australia

Location Australia

I never experienced better customer service than this app. They fix an issue with my theme code within seconds. No waiting time, no email, just live chat. Great app!

University Liggett School Logo Store

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I just installed this Restock Alert app on my online store and am excited to offer this feature to my customers. I had some initial questions about how it worked and the Zooomy online support rep was awesome. So helpful and knowledgeable. Very pleased with how easy it was to get this app set up and running.

stancephilippines

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 3 hours

The app performed splendidly! The customer service with their quick action and follow-ups was also superb. Would definitely recommend this as Back In Stock App.

The Detail Store

Location Australia

Simple app to use and does what it says. Fast response from customer support. Limited customisability but reach out to support and I reckon they can make changes for you.