Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Silver Knights Chess

We've used the cheapest and second cheapest tiers. It's been great - it's easy for customers to sign up to get information when we're back in stock, the emails go out the second we get more stock in, and we've been able to easily capture most of those sales.

Magic Beans

Great app and wonderful support when needing assistance on customizing the widget to match the look and feel or to help with features of the product!

Amma mús

This app is great for online stores that want back in stock notifications, everything works perfectly. I don't have to think about sending notifications to my customers which is very convenient. Customer service is also quick and very helpful!

J Alizé

I needed help adding it to my store and the specialists added it to my store quickly. I recomment this app

YACHT 21

Great service when it comes to integration. The team is very responsive to our requests and very efficient.

Laei Shop

Absolutely amazing! it works really good and your revenue goes up! Customer team is really quick to resolve all kind of problems!

GreenHouse Co

This app is priceless for automating sales leads and I can't speak highly enough of their customer service. We changed themes and needed help activating the [Email when Back in Stock] CTA into the new theme. Petra was quick to respond and even gave me the opportunity to provide feedback on the placement and position of CTA (this type of engagement and personalisation is an awesome experience). The adjustments were made and the feature live immediately. Super impressed, thanks Petra, really appreciated the speedy and helpful support :)

SoSo Swim

I'm using this app at the moment and it's really great. So much ease being able to just leave it to back in stock to alert the customers when items are returned and then available for new customers, and it means more revenue as people really did want to get those products.

E-Autos.de/shop

We had some issues installing the app at first, but with the very kind help of the support team, the widget got installed manually for us. Extra + Points for that. Awesome functionality as well! Can recommend.

Direct 4 Pet

Already started converting sales by adding this app to our pet store www.direct4pet.co.uk Thanks :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42