Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Smithery

I can't believe I didn't install this app years ago! I have satisfied customers who are getting the pieces they wanted and I am collecting money that was just falling through the cracks!! Within a week I had generated over $2000 in sales that I would have lost. And the customer support is SO GOOD.

Comfysets

Love this app! Because of this app we have more sales and we don't need to email all customers. Great customer service aswell! Great support!!

Thirsty

A simple-to-use app that does exactly what it says and most importantly, it generates actual revenue. Support from their Customer Success Service is AMAAAZING. We needed a few hundred emails to be uploaded and they were very super speedy in helping us to do that in 1-2 days. The only thing that I would suggest to improve on this app is that it'll be great if there is a customised email builder so that we can drag and drop blocks to edit the email. Otherwise, it's all good!

Paradise Amsterdam

Back In Stock has amazing customer service that can easily integrate this app so it matches the look and feel of your website. #1 Back in Stock app out there!

Native Union

Excellent app with a top-notch support team. Does what it says in an efficient and user-friendly way.

OneUp Components Canada

We have used this app for over 3 years and it is essential for our business workflow. Simply works great.

Hyttefeber

Other apps on the Shopify app store should take notes from this one. Such a delightful experience from start to finish. The app is well made, both technically and functionality wise. Everything is easy to edit and fix yourself, you have access to do your own css and even edit the html in the emails. You also have a lot of control over how the app behaves in all contexts. I couldn't get the button below the add to cart button to function right away, and responded to the perfect welcome email I had received that I had some issues. A few hours later, I was followed up with visual suggestions as to how it can look, with the question if I wanted it like that. I approved it, and it was live when I woke up the next day. I can highly recommend both the app and the company, and I will take a closer look at other apps from this company too. We have just used the app for one day so far, and are already seeing nice results. You can't go wrong with this one. *The added benefit of being able to manually add emails for notifications when things are back in stock, is also something we have been missing for a long time, and is solved with this fantastic app. Some quick points:
*Full control over position, text, and design of buttons, floating buttons, emails, translations, css, html
*Built in tracking
*Manually add people to get notified saves time for customer service
*Integrates with Shopify, CM, Klavio and other email providers
*Can get checkbox to get added to newsletter too
*Export to csv
*Simple interface to get a quick overview
*Option to allow customers to manage email subscriptions in one place
*Notification reminders
*Can sync with some external warehouses too
*Webhooks for automations and other sync
*Same day support of high quality

Embellished

So easy to set up and use. This is a life saver and no brainer! Makes managing and forecasting inventory so much easier.

Temple of the Sun Jewellery

Back in Stock is an absolute no-brainer... Does what it's designed to do and does so very effectively!

Trinity Stamps

Easy to use and great for my customers to keep tabs on when items they are wanting are back in stock. I was a little put off at the price at first but the sales that it helps generate more than pay for the app. I highly recommend this app.