Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

SewHungryhippie

Useful and worthy app. I'm just starting, but the app helps me recover a lot of sales I otherwise would have lost.

lockenkopf

its one of those apps that you install once and it keeps working in the back without you ever having to do anything. perfect, is does what it supposed to and without any fuzz, can really recommend!

Airstream Life store

Excellent! Feature set is much better and easier to use than any other similar app we tried. We love the emailed reports that show how many customers are waiting for products, since it helps with prioritizing and cash flow. This app was easy to install, easy to customize, easy to connect to Mailchimp, and works well.

Windmill City Super #1

Back In Stock has been a seemles way of notifiying customers when items are back in stock. It literally requires zero effort on our end. They are also quick to respond when questions or issues arrise.

Deramores

Just recently replaced a very old theme on our store but could not work out the integration, quickly dropped support a line, and they got back to me same day and did the integration there and then, great service that other apps could learn from.

Mignonnette London

Great app. Super fast support - took the time to understand my needs and found a great solution.
These guys are awesome. Get this app.

VMC Chinese Parts

We have been using Back In Stock for a couple of years now. We sell parts for motosports units, and customers were asking us all the time to let them know when we got something back in. This simple app provides the perfect way for customers to get notified without the hassle of us trying to keep track of our customer requests. A second bonus is that when you see a bunch of folks waiting on a specific item, you know you need to order some more. I highly recommend this product.

USA Dinnerware Direct

The Back in Stock app is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Outrageous return on such a small investment. Our results are off the charts. Highly recommend to everyone with a Shopify store!

Rumpl

Seamless. Great for both the customer and marketing. Set it and forget it and watch sales come in automatically when your product restocks.

Salikas Panini

Works very well, fast customer support, BUT it doesn't support a multi-lingual site (if all languages are under one domain). Unfortunately....