Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

KARMME

This is a great app to keep track of what customers want to see restocked and be able to quickly convert restocked products into sales.

Ma Pies

Been using this app for a few months on the free plan. Recently upgraded plan due to increased traffic which resulted to more email notifications produced and lead to more sales. Support has always been helpful and the simple app does exactly what it needs to do: immediately notify customers once item is back in stock!

sober

This app has an excellent service and fair pricing. It‘s simple to use and we got a lot of extra sales from people who waited for out of stock products and then get informed automatically by this app. This is very convenient and our customers like it a lot :)

PrayerBowls

This is one of my favorite apps. It generates quality emails to buyers waiting to purchase our products.

Happy Hiking

This is a fantastic app for my webshop and really engages potentially disappointed customers in a positive way.
It was so simple to set up and integrate into my Shopify system and the service from the 'Customer Happiness Specialist' was extraordinary. I asked a question about the integration and within the hour it was all done.

Piccolina

Great app and easy to use! A tool where you can immediately see results. The customer support team is wonderful - quick to respond and very helpful! Highly recommend!

TankMatez

Great app! Just what I needed and a great support team. I highly recommend this app to handle conversions for when an item is back in stock. Thanks guys! :)

MORANZANI

This app provided me with exactly what I needed for my store. Simple to use yet extremely powerful. The customer support was superb and extremely helpful at all times. Highly recommend it!

Spessartbrett

The setup process is fairly easy and you can see the results instantly. The support team was also very kind and helpful and quick with their responses.

Nifty Gifts ZA

An excellent app! Our stock fluctuates a lot and sometimes popular items are not available for long periods of time. This app helps us capture a huge amount of revenue that would would have been otherwise lost. Set it and forget it then watch the sales roll in when you replenish stock.