Back in Stock: Restock Alerts

Notify: Back in Stock, Re-stock Push, Email & SMS

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GeezerEngineering LLC

Fantastic app - great features. They have a free plan, too. I wished their entry level paid plan was a little more affordable, but their free plan already provides some great features. Definitely can recommend them & their support is great & responsive, too!

June 8, 2022

Hey there! Thanks for your review! If you have our app installed on multiple store, we could offer a 30% discount for each store! If you're interested, just reach out to our support team, and they'll have the discount applied for you 😊.

VFM Group

Location Australia

We turned this app on 5 days ago and the team were great in helping us get this integrated with our theme. We are already seeing lots of customers using it and in time hopefully will see conversions from it.

May 26, 2022

Awesome! We love to hear that! Thanks for your amazing review!

Saluda Rose Boutique

The customer service has not only been very helpful but very fast in replying! Definitely recommend! :)

May 26, 2022

Thanks for leaving us your amazing feedback 😊!

Shapetasy

Back in Stock is definitely worth the price. I would miss out on a lot of sales if I didn’t have this app. 10/10 recommend

May 26, 2022

We're happy to hear 🤩! Thanks for your amazing feedback!

SupplementSource.ca

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Outstanding customer service and assistance. Baaqi is a rockstar. App is easy to use and our customers will really appreciate it.

May 26, 2022

🎸We'll let Baaqi know 😊! Thanks for your awesome review!

Public Desire UK

Time spent using app About 1 year

Back In Stock is a great app for us - it's easy to use and very beneficial to our business. The set up was smooth. The team have also been great to communicate with and have helped resolved any issues we've had.

May 26, 2022

Thanks for your awesome feedback!

The Laundress

The app is great, the styling very customizable and the team extremely responsive. Overall I'm really happy with this app!

May 26, 2022

This is great! Thanks for your awesome review!

Your Soul Time

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app with awesome support! Had some issues with the way the button was displayed on our Handy theme and they were super quick and effective in fixing that for us. Highly recommend!

May 26, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review 😊!

Element Tattoo Supply

Time spent using app About 1 month

so far so good. I like being able to list potential items and see how our customers respond. very helpful

May 26, 2022

Thanks for your great review!

Stiksen

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app really does its job. When I had some troubles, I reached out to the customer service team, which responded me the same day with great help that solved my problems straight away!

May 26, 2022

We're happy to hear this! Thanks for a great review!