Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Inga Atelier

I have been using this app across multiple stores. Super clean, and the ROI on using it is fantastic. Very helpful team behind this app as well. Upon request they had further developed their theme integration to work with Narrative theme as well... Within 24 hours of reaching out!

Alba Distribution

Just got the app installed, but their prompt response to my questions got it integrated with our theme straight away! So far so good!

Iremia Skincare

I just installed the Back In Stock app and it's great! I had some trouble with integration into my theme, but customer service got back to me so fast and helped me in no time. Highly recommended!

Relaxus Professional

We installed the back in the stock app and could not be happier with the results, support and service offered. It has helped us automate and solve a problem notifying customers when items are back in stock.

Pryme

Works great, and even better customer service. When an issue pops up, the service team is there to help.

M&B.

Firstly, the App - an absolutely must have ! This has helped my business launch new product ideas again and again, by testing the demand in the market, without needing to invest $1,000's into stock. Secondly, The support/customer service - If you've ever wondered what 5 star customer service actually looks like - speak to these guys!

Game Grumps

Does what it says on the tin! Easy to set up, track and use. Leaving this 5-star review specifically because their customer support is also top notch.

Military Remembrance Pins

I've used this app for the last 4 years and find it one of the most powerful tools on my website. Lots of great customer feedback of how easy it was to register and receive the Back In Stock notification. 5 Stars from me.

Meadow Ivy

Love this app! Exactly what my shop needed. Easy to use and customize. Great customer service too! Get it!

Yogamatters

Well written product that has actually thought through the way businesses work. Our previous solution would send out 100 notifications when a return came back into stock. One happy customer, 99 people who have to sign up again! Back in Stock has a rate limiting feature that means we can limit how many emails get sent based on the stock we have received.