Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts | Reviews

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

MagicHolz

I love the Outstanding Customer Service - quick reply and always happy to help. Back in Stock App works as expected. Only thing is the localization of E-Mail content

Not the Norm Ltd

Some useful functionality missing, but otherwise an excellent app with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend this app. :)

Jim Rickey

(Updated) After discussing further with the app developers they will open up for the possibility to manage to downgrade the account on your own. (Original) The app does its job and we are very satisfied with the app as long as we can stock up and therefore have the benefit of informing our customers that several products have been stocked up. However, it is not easy to switch from a paid version to a free version during the months when we do not benefit from the app. As a result, we have to pay for the app during the months that we do not benefit from it. The only way to downgrade to the free version again is by contacting them. They should have the opportunity to downgrade the app themselves via their "Billing" page.

Happy Food Store

App is easy to set up and it allows customers to subscribe to notifications for products that are currently out of stock. To develop the app further, it would be great to add a feature, that would allow sending a notification for "replacement product" (e.g. product size has changed a little bit and the new product has a different SKU, but it is still "the same product").

Dando La Hora

Pretty good, does what it says :) my only feedback for a perfect app would be to be able to have more options to customize the email (colors, pictures, gifs) without code. And also I had to change the language of the display in my theme with a programer . But don't get me wrong, it is indeed pretty good.

Borderless Creations

We had a sudden spike of some of our product we source being sold out very fast because they were featured in TV. In order to manage the influx of customers, we needed a quick way to add "Email When Available" so that we can keep this customers as much as possible. Found Back in Stock, installed and within a few minutes it was added in the site! Since we're a bilingual site, I needed some tweaks but Back In Stock customer service was there to help! Great app and great service. Thank you!

Swanky Extensions

Great customer service. I had an issue with the install and received assistance immediately. Petra was very helpful and solved my problem in no time. The only reason it’s not 5 stars because it’s a new app for us to use. I’m excited to try the app.

Wooden World

We have been using this app for a few months now. Although the plans are quite expensive for us as a very small business, it is very easy and quick to set up and our customers love the convenience of being notified.

Westside Love

An incredibly useful app that has helped close a lot of sales from items out of stock, and identify which of our products are in most demand. Highly recommend it. I do think the backend could improve as far as design and ability to navigate the data of sign-ups for specific products.

Dancing Oaks Nursery and Gardens

This app is great. It's easy to use and makes us money, so we'll keep using it! The ONLY thing that would make it an AMAZING product for us is if there was a way for the customer to check a box on the form to request a notification when ANY/ALL sizes of a given product become available, not just one size of that product. We sell live plants so usually our customer is happy to buy any size of a given plant when it comes available.

Previous 1 3