Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Dando La Hora

Pretty good, does what it says :) my only feedback for a perfect app would be to be able to have more options to customize the email (colors, pictures, gifs) without code. And also I had to change the language of the display in my theme with a programer . But don't get me wrong, it is indeed pretty good.

Borderless Creations

We had a sudden spike of some of our product we source being sold out very fast because they were featured in TV. In order to manage the influx of customers, we needed a quick way to add "Email When Available" so that we can keep this customers as much as possible. Found Back in Stock, installed and within a few minutes it was added in the site! Since we're a bilingual site, I needed some tweaks but Back In Stock customer service was there to help! Great app and great service. Thank you!

Swanky Extensions

Great customer service. I had an issue with the install and received assistance immediately. Petra was very helpful and solved my problem in no time. The only reason it’s not 5 stars because it’s a new app for us to use. I’m excited to try the app.

Wooden World

We have been using this app for a few months now. Although the plans are quite expensive for us as a very small business, it is very easy and quick to set up and our customers love the convenience of being notified.

Westside Love

An incredibly useful app that has helped close a lot of sales from items out of stock, and identify which of our products are in most demand. Highly recommend it. I do think the backend could improve as far as design and ability to navigate the data of sign-ups for specific products.

Dancing Oaks Nursery and Gardens

This app is great. It's easy to use and makes us money, so we'll keep using it! The ONLY thing that would make it an AMAZING product for us is if there was a way for the customer to check a box on the form to request a notification when ANY/ALL sizes of a given product become available, not just one size of that product. We sell live plants so usually our customer is happy to buy any size of a given plant when it comes available.

Ruffwear

The app is great. We do have an issue where the app creates accounts in Shopify with the collected email address but no First and Last name which is causing issues with a Celigo/Netsuite sync due to those being required field to sync. Developers seem to have no intentions on helping out with this situation. Take it or leave it. Otherwise our customers do appreciate the capability.

Ivy City Co

We love this app! The only thing we wish we could change is using it as a coming soon option also and change the wording to say Coming Soon instead of Sold Out. Other than that this app is perfect and has done a great job for us!!

August 15, 2019

This is awesome feedback.

Back in Stock can be used in a "coming soon" or a "sold out", but sounds like you want the ability to do this at the product level. Duly noted! Your feedback helps us make our app better :)

Leisure Games

I am generally very happy with how this app works, the only thing I can think of as a problem is that it does not show the "Email me .. " box when you look at a product in "Quick View"

Dope Fein Boutique

This app is very useful if you own an online boutique, or any online store for that matter. It is very customizable and easy to use.
Get this app if you want to retain customers (which, why wouldn't you?). What I love most about it is the fact that you can link your mailing list and customers have the opportunity to join your list while signing up for a restock notification.

If you would like to see a demo check out my site DopeFein.com and click on any item that is out of stock!

I gave 4 stars because although I do find it very useful, it is a little pricey, especially when it becomes necessary to upgrade your billing package.

Previous 1