Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by Back in Stock

Stop losing sales with Back in Stock Notification alerts

Ivy City Co

We love this app! The only thing we wish we could change is using it as a coming soon option also and change the wording to say Coming Soon instead of Sold Out. Other than that this app is perfect and has done a great job for us!!

August 15, 2019

This is awesome feedback.

Back in Stock can be used in a "coming soon" or a "sold out", but sounds like you want the ability to do this at the product level. Duly noted! Your feedback helps us make our app better :)

Leisure Games

I am generally very happy with how this app works, the only thing I can think of as a problem is that it does not show the "Email me .. " box when you look at a product in "Quick View"

Dope Fein Boutique

This app is very useful if you own an online boutique, or any online store for that matter. It is very customizable and easy to use.
Get this app if you want to retain customers (which, why wouldn't you?). What I love most about it is the fact that you can link your mailing list and customers have the opportunity to join your list while signing up for a restock notification.

If you would like to see a demo check out my site DopeFein.com and click on any item that is out of stock!

I gave 4 stars because although I do find it very useful, it is a little pricey, especially when it becomes necessary to upgrade your billing package.

Barnaby Co

Really useful app that allows us to let customers know when products they are interested in are back in stock - has led to more sales!

Vapel1fe

Couple of issues; when I was at free I thought me going over to a paid plan would be the better options due to the limitations. Well from Free it goes to $19 thats literally the first option. There is no way to downgrade and there is no lower price than 19. Its a great app and the features are super cool. Especially when you create something like I have where they click notify when back in stock. I just dont like the no lower plan situation

SMOOCH THE LABEL

Awesome app support and customer service. Matt took the initiative by helping me install a button as the app did not seem to integrate with my new shopify theme on Mobile.

I've been using this app since last year and it's been very helpful especially on having a good gauge on how much to re-stock for sold-out designs. My customers certainly love receiving the email notification when their fav item is back in store as well. Thanks Team!

The Wrap Life

CON: This app is pretty cool...but honestly, it's expensive. I hate the idea of paying $40 a month for 500 out of stock notifications. For 40 bucks it should at least be unlimited. The Back in Stock monthly fee is almost half what I pay monthly for my entire Shopify platform. It's a great app buy why is it so costly to perform an automated, relay task.

PROS: It's easy to install and modify. Looks great.

Flora Organica

Nice little app. Has always worked well and does exactly what it is supposed to. Recommend getting this app if you are looking for a way to notify customers when a product is back in stock

Great App. Hope to be able to customize it soon.