Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups | Reviews

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Sexyrealsexdolls

Must to have!! Great App!! Don't miss anything

Cheap Snow Gear

nice idea for backups but totally flawed in the fact that you cant download an offline copy of the backup.

Anyone know whos has dealt with sensitive data over time that leaving your data and backups down to a system out of your hands is basic bad practice.

Also the app is expensive at $5 every month, thats $60 per year or $300 over 5 years - a hell of alot more than very high quality software which is a time purchase. I do not agree with the ongoing payment system these apps suck you into - over time they end up costing a ridiculous amount of money for what you get.

If offline backups were available and the app was a one time payment , would prob get 5 stars, until then its 2 stars.

July 29, 2019

We do allow customers to download offline copies of their backups. Contact us at help@rewind.io and request an export of your data - we're happy to provide that to paying customers who have been with us for 6 months or more.

Missamara Hk

Super easy to use, regular backups without having to think.

New Earth Gifts And Beads

Installation was easy and I appreciate not having to worry about backing up our 2,000+ products. Worth every $.

Flexi Felt Australia

Was worried about losing all my information when I upgraded my website: https://flexifelt.com.au/ . App was easy to use and gave me peace of mind. Excellent!

Technologyoutlet

so far so good, very good comms

Love Krush Boutique

So far so good. I haven't had an issue yet but I have piece of mind that if anything goes wrong I could recover things easily. Plus it's so much easier having someone else do it for you.

Incase Canada Store

App works well and when I had an issue support was able to get a fix in quick.

Gold Alliance Group

Awesome app! Exactly what we needed, because manually backing up your site is no fun at all. Saves a ton of time.

Trek Light Gear

It's difficult to leave a review until I've had a need to restore from backup, but I am very pleased with the user experience so far so consider my review for that. Coming from a previous Magento site, the thought of not being able to backup on Shopify was too much - I've seen firsthand the things that can go wrong, especially when adding apps and editing the source code.

While I do think this should be a feature built into Shopify and not something we should have to pay extra for, the app does a good job of showing me what's backed up and when and stays out of the way otherwise. The peace of mind alone is worth the small monthly fee - though if it was any more expensive I'd have reservations.

Back to changing the world, one hammock at a time!