Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

100toys

Have been waiting for something like this for a long time. Before, we were exporting everything manually and copy-and-pasting blog posts - so time-consuming! Rewind has been great. It even saves the manually-selected order of our collections, which was a real problem as we had to restore the site from an older version a couple of times and lost days' worth of work.

Limeapplelove

Review Rewind is a useful app for backing up all your store info so you never have to worry about losing important product or customer information

Facingthefuture

Plays nice with other apps, gives me a weekly recap of changes that took place - Overall, a great app. I hope I never have to use it for an actual rewind.

Cavelight

Great app. Now I can rest easy knowing that I have backups of all my data.

Pilot Brewing Supply

Great app, I was terrified of the possibility of the products or page code being corrupted. This helps me to sleep at night.

Touchdolls Pxs

Seamless and easy to implement. We now have a piece of mind knowing our data is backed up.

Thesignsource Net

I did not have a backup option on my last website. A developer was doing some coding for us and royally screwed things up to the point our website was unusable. If I had Rewind, I could have easily been back up and running. I never have to worry about it again. The weekly reports I receive lets me know they are on top of it in case I need to call on them.

Gw Little

There's no worse feeling than not having a backup when you need it most. Experience has taught me to always, always have reliable backups, you will need them at one point or another.

Rewind has been the easiest and most powerful backup system I've ever used. If you value your time and data Rewind is for you. The weekly summaries provide insight into your store's activity, new customers, product changes, and much more.

Twice now I've had to reach out for help and the level of service I've received was amazing. Way above the call of duty and more than willing to help in areas even outside their app. I strongly recommend this app and company.

Sexylittlething

Perfect app! Gives me great peace of mind.

Shopstara

This app is simply awesome. It will save you from nightmares.
Must have app for stores owners with tons of products