Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $39/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Spycentre Security

Great product, very easy to install and set up. It gives me great peace of mind knowing that my entire eCommerce site is backed up nightly.

Gracefully Jane

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Rewind gives me peace of mind. As we move quickly in working with our store, there is always a chance that we mess something up, or a new app goes haywire. I don't have to worry with Rewind.

It installed easily, and it just works. Those are the best kind of apps.

Ramp Champ

Location Australia

Do you really want to think about having to back up each of my stores each month? Or would you rather pay a tiny fee to have a professional service take care of it for you. To me, it's a no-brainer. Backups for Shopify is an essential app for any eCommerce store.

Gsistore

We installed this the first day we moved to Shopify. Even though we never had to recover data in 10 years of online business it is nice to know we are protected just in case.

Casals Classical Lps Cds

Outstanding app in every way - easy to install, user-friendly. An inexpensive way to bring great peace of mind - highest recommendation!!!

Luxlair

All of our inventory, including custom changes we had spent weeks making, was deleted in an instant by an update gone wrong from our supplier.

We had no backup. It was devastating.

Never again, now that we've found Rewind. It's an excellent app. Extremely easy to use. Set it and forget it. Every Shopify store should have this app. Period. Thank you, Rewind!

Zasttra Com

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

One of the most highly recommended apps for Shopify. Prepares you for the unexpected. Take it from us. We've been there. A+++

Hi Gear 2

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Rewind made it easy for me to be the hero! We needed effective backup and recovery solution and I was able to find and install rewind within minutes. There extra touch of customer support was apparent, even though I have not needed it yet.

Matriarch Perfumes

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This program is a lifesaver, wouldn't want to be without it!

Donachellis Home Store

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app! Gives you peace of mind knowing that should anything happen, your entire store is backed up on a regular basis. We highly recommend it!