Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Sexylittlething

Perfect app! Gives me great peace of mind.

Shopstara

This app is simply awesome. It will save you from nightmares.
Must have app for stores owners with tons of products

Colorit

It's a little bit pricey for something I hope to never use, but it's a good insurance policy if the poop hits the fan.

Aquadesign

We're already had an instance where a liquid file was incorrectly edited and Review Rewind saved our bacon (kept us from a terrible mistake). We were able to successfully restore the original file with no damage. Review Rewind = backup insurance. Easy to install.

UPDATE 10/02/18: I contacted support because I couldn't "Rewind" several liquid snippets. They fixed the issue in no time and was fast on a response. Still highly recommend this app since this is the second time it has saved my bacon!

Rex with Aqua Design | https://aquadesign.com

Alignment Pro

Great Product and Peace of Mind with Rewind.

Nutshell Cases For Mobiles

Piece of mind, easy to use, recommended. Mark :-)

Shop Sapphire

Thank you, Rewind, for always being there. It is a very secure feeling to know that whatever happens, my website is safe. I am still learning many of the features on Shopify and how to use them. I feel much more confident about trying new things and experimenting with changes when I know that Rewind has my back. I especially appreciate the weekly reports. I highly recommend Rewind for anyone with a website on Shopify.

Storiarts

Very pleased with the combination of feature-richness and ease-of-use in this app. It has provided more than it's cost in peace of mind for our team.

Ihuman

A+ service. Have not had to retrieve anything but trust it would be easy. Inexpensive insurance/disaster recovery. https://ihuman.co/

Resin Obsession

Set up was a breeze. Does its job automatically and without any problems. I can't give it 5 stars as I haven't had to use it yet to restore any backed up files, so I don't know if it truly works. Great knowing that if my files get deleted they will (hopefully) be an easy backup restore away. Another reviewer mentioned that it unhid 'hidden' products once activated. That has not been the case with our store.