Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, or Restore.

Natur Aux Pattes

Up to date, I am really satisfied, although I have not had the chance to use it yet (which is what we want, of course!). But the app seems to be really good, it looks really easy to use and the site is uptaded frequently, and you do not have to think of doing it (contrary to my previous sotre, which I had to do it myself). The support seems great and they seem to be there if we have a problem or when the time comes to use this app. For the price, I found it amazing !

Equipesport

Wish i had it from day one. Would have saved us thousands of dollars and a lot of time.

Girltdd

Great app at a great price. I love knowing that things are backed up automatically in the background. Hopefully I'll never need it but it's good to know my data is safe.

Activist Skincare

I installed this app to protect against mistakes by myself or my developer. It's definitely worth it to protect your hard work!

Bariatricpal

Really saved my A**! :-) I had a 3rd party developer that deleted a huge amount of blogs entries. I was running on their free beta plans as one of the original app installers. Just upgraded to paid plan after successfully restoring every single blog entry. Seriously saved my hundreds of hours if I had to manually repost everything. This app is a MUST HAVE for any serious Shopify store!

Eisenmachinery

Best Support! reply email promptly even its after hour on weekend! this apps, the developer, the CEO, Founder, the owner are very intelligent and Human kind. I would recommend to all of you to have this apps, back-up is first thing you need to consider in any eCommerce. Pure necessity!

Sur Ton Mur

I haven't need to use the service to restore anything yet, but the Rewind team has been very responsive to my questions, and I definitely feel better knowing that Rewind is backing up my store.

Bee Good

If you are running a professional eCommerce website - you must install this app - it's that simple...

Messina Hembry 2

Great app! Provides peace of mind & has great customer support! A+++

Biking N Hiking

Great app gives you peace of mind, Backup is done automatically and for everything including images which is why I got it in the first place!