Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Free Stylish, Responsive Contact Form. Unlimited Submissions.

Weekly Outlet

I just installed this application and it looks good. Let's see if it is useful or not. This review is mandatory.

'Choleture

Super easy to use and perfectly customizable to match my stores color theme and typography. I look forward to using more of this developers tools!

The Original Homozon

Created contact form on Contact page. Was able to personalize it, make it pretty and load it up without any issues. Using free version and it is doing all that I need it to. Love it.

Schatten Design

After embedding the code in a page, the page functions but I receive no emails from the app. This is the freebie version and perhaps that has some bearing on this. There is nothing getting hung up a spam trap.

mypursuitstore

not good. It's not work. The design nice but has error. ............................................

TMYO FASHION

Really easy to use and is very convenient to have on a website. I love that the tab is always on displays.

Rififi Art

Easy to install easy to use app. Recommend it. You get a Contact Us button in the bottom of your webshop and the customer just click on it to get in touch.

Lord Mike's

This apps has a lot of useful things. I had other apps that did the same things but they are all one app.

BodyVista

Very cool app ads that certain something extra to your site and looks good :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Very Happy Thanks Guys ;)

FaerieDustOnline

I needed a contact form. I didn't need anything fancy and the basic contact form Zotabox provided was perfect. The only thing I didn't like was the background theme. It did not match the colors or content of my webpage and I couldn't find any way to change it. Other than that it is fine.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79