Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Free Stylish, Responsive Contact Form. Unlimited Submissions.

Restore

Great App. Gives customers comfort in knowing they can reach us. Very user friendly. Thanks you very much.

Mndflnss

I really like this awesome app. Easy to Install and works like a charm. Looking forward to the premium version soon!

Varomorus.com

Amazing tools! Thank's! Just what I need! A lot of different options, even free. Love it! Probably will buy full mode in future.

ChaiYah.com

We just started using app for a few days now. All seems to be working well, and we are really enjoying the ease of use. The app allows us to create and publish custom site tools in a flash, e.g. promotions, contact form, and more. After using similar apps we can truly say this one is much easier to use, and seems to be very helpful so far. It's one to recommended, we would say highly recommend but it's only been a couple of days.

But the app so far is very light, easy, and a joy to quickly create and publish with. And the only thing we have not appreciated about to date is not having the premium account.

Kaydify

this is awesome. and its free. help me alot in customize my page.. you guy should try this out. :)))

Alemishop

Great app full of integrated options to use. Easy to use interface and very well explained. No hidden cost or trials. I will love to see a language switcher. ;-) Thank you and keep the amazing work guys!

Poodat

Gershgoroth Leather Works

I use this app on 2 different stores. It is so easy to set up, and even the free plan looks professional!

Aquaponic Warrior

We used this app to help with contact form and promo popups. Design is ok, but placements need more

Pickle Wheel

An easy application to use and install. So glad it is easily available. i believe it is a very important tool to use in ecommerce.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77