Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Stella Rose Fashions

I use this app to allow customers to easily contact our store whilst they are browsing our website. It was very easy to implement on our website and customize as needed.

Bold Addictions™ | Jewelry & Accessories

Been using this app for about a year now, switched themes with Shopify and didn't realize this app wasn't connected... The contact form my new theme was using from a simple "page" with contact added as a "theme". That form gave me major spam. Didn't realize my Zotabox app wasn't "live" until I sent myself a message from the contact form that was on my website! It was the same format as all the spam I was getting, made me realize something wasn't right. After going into the Shopify "page" I created with the contact "theme", I turned that off, saw the instructions from Zotabox how to correctly install this app and BAM! Now, I'm back to my regularly scheduled program. Truly a lesson learned. I highly recommend this app, it works, its easy and it keeps your stress level down (do not depend on the contact us option on the Shopify theme "page").

Quatro Dream

nice app and really helpful and easy to use and install and have a lot many features which is useful.

Semraascioglu.store

I used this app to perform my Google Adds and organize my shop .I am happy to find it.As I just started working on it ,I don't have any feedback yet.But it looks I will be very happy with my decision.
Thank You!

Amber Moon

I just added this app and love it so much already! It's so easy to use and format. Thank you so much!

The White Puppy

This is a very helpful app, easy to setting up and helpful for any customer who comes to my store. could upload a video step by step to make even more easier.

iMani Skincare

I used this app to add a contact function to my website. It was SUPER easy to use - love the result!

Fit N Trendi

Super easy to configure. I am a new website owner and just starting out with websites and configuration. This app makes it so easy to configure the contact us forms with step by step instructions. Brilliant!

Paracon Consultants Corp.

Awesome tool. Very easy to use. I even can't stop playing with it.
I embedded it to some of my product pages.

SPECIALU.RE

L'application est complète, super pratique, dynamique et gratuite. Elle est trés facile à configurer et à installer. J'ai hâte de la tester.