Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

CatNovation

This is one of the best APP I installed on my site. It is so easy to use and has so many useful options. I wish that all APP`s were as great as this one.

used the app for years for free email box and social buttons, now they want $9.99 its been deleted, the features i used are free on shopify
nothing special on the premium the usual c class website pop till you drop ups

May 21, 2019

Hi, we are a bit perplexed since you used our app for years. You may continue to use the free version for free. We have to pay our developers and rent etc that is why we need a premium version. As a business owner, we hope you understand.

We wish you success with your online store.

SportWinnerShop

I installed the app, however a I did not have a chance to change the color according to my picture design. In other features it works fine!

May 15, 2019

Hi, what is your website url? You can usually match colors to your website no problem. Please reply to customerservice@zotabox.com and we will show you how with an attachment that we can not provide here.

ZaiKids

I want to delete my account!!!!! stop sending me an email.
the app is not installed in my store and they say that I have to pay

May 6, 2019

Hi, we are Very HAPPY to deal with ALL rare complaints (and issue immediate refunds) if you send us an email at customerservice@zotabox.com. Shopify bills merchants on our behalf. We have NO authority to bill merchants without merchant consent. That said, we have a generous refund policy. Please contact us at the above email and tell us your website url. You may also unsubscribe from our emails at any time. Hope to hear from you soon.

The Anti Life Ltd

I have been using Easy Contact Form for a while now. Easy to use & setup with nice customising options. Highly recommend.

Saint-Henri Shirt Co.

The app helped me with a contact form, header bar and social icons for free. They earned my loyalty and I would consider upgrading because of the quality of the free services they generously provided.

lotdevice.com

i just download the app hope this worth it, but downloading the application at the first time i hope

Drone On Mate

Great and easy to use tool to quickly add contact forms to your store.
The premium paid options are actually worthwhile too instead of simple aesthetics.

Southshore Adornments

Have been using the contact form with seldom issue, but recently wanted to try out some of the premium options so set up with a free trial and tried them out, found the IP addresses with contact form submissions didn't work so cancelled my free trial of the plan that offered this and have still been charged $9.99.

April 25, 2019

Hi, Zotabox has no power to charge merchants without their permission. Also Shopify bills merchants on our behalf (after the merchant has given their permission to be automatically charged at the end of the trial period).

That said, we have a very liberal refund policy that if anyone feels they shouldn't have paid we offer a full refund of their last payment.

We have just given you a full refund.

What issues did you have with 'ip addresses'? We have not heard of this before with 10,000's of merchants. You can contact us directly at customerservice@zotabox.com and we can resolve this issue for you.

We see you are a long time customer of Zotabox and we hope our tools have resulted in sales for your store (and money in your pocket).

We hope you will update your review to not mislead other merchants.

We wish you the best with your online store.

ADDIS GIFTS

I use this app to help my customers reach me quickly. It is nice, simple and easy to use. I would suggest reducing the number of contents to essentials; now it seems there is a lot to see, read and understand. But overall it is a great app. Thank you!