Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Dog Arena Store

Just wow!! Very satisfied and happy. Please, help me integrate it to my MailChimp server as right now I can't do it.

July 21, 2019

Hi, we have responded to you by email. Here is the FAQ to help you connect your contact form to Mailchimp. Please contact us at customerservice@zotabox.com for any additional customer support.

We wish you the best with your online store and look forward to your updated review :)

shineplace

Awesoe App, is Like a PIece o Cake of Chocolate, Very Good App, Your Store Will be Have the Double of the Sells!!!

Tudo de Promo

maravilhoso, super facil de usar, cumpre o que promete, recomendo............................................

Viet Grafix

I use this app for my online contact form, it's real helpful for my online business and I thanks for it.

WINTOUR

Excellent! Very easy to navigate. No need for support cuz it's straight forward. Definitely highly recommended.

GigaKnows Store

I use the free version it was Very easy to customize. My contact form is gonna work very well.
Great job! very helpful.

Gracefully You

I used this to add some really cool tools to drive traffic. I think its really cool! Just added this to my store so so far so good.

Makeup On Set

Great app. Intuitive, easy and responsive. It has many features. Thank you for offering the free testing mode.

EXOOTER USA

This app is only good for about a week or two, then goes on auto "Hold" mode. There used to not be a limit on how many impressions our website received, but now, they set a limit on impressions. We don't see why they would do that to their customers.

May 29, 2019

Dear Exooter,

After careful consideration, we have decided to focus and provide great ROI for our premium merchants. Zotabox offers a 30 day money back guarantee that you will increase your profits. You can try us for free for 14 days.

CatNovation

This is one of the best APP I installed on my site. It is so easy to use and has so many useful options. I wish that all APP`s were as great as this one.