Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Makeup On Set

Great app. Intuitive, easy and responsive. It has many features. Thank you for offering the free testing mode.

EXOOTER USA

This app is only good for about a week or two, then goes on auto "Hold" mode. There used to not be a limit on how many impressions our website received, but now, they set a limit on impressions. We don't see why they would do that to their customers.

May 29, 2019

Dear Exooter,

After careful consideration, we have decided to focus and provide great ROI for our premium merchants. Zotabox offers a 30 day money back guarantee that you will increase your profits. You can try us for free for 14 days.

CatNovation

This is one of the best APP I installed on my site. It is so easy to use and has so many useful options. I wish that all APP`s were as great as this one.

used the app for years for free email box and social buttons, now they want $9.99 its been deleted, the features i used are free on shopify
nothing special on the premium the usual c class website pop till you drop ups

May 21, 2019

Hi, we are a bit perplexed since you used our app for years. You may continue to use the free version for free. We have to pay our developers and rent etc that is why we need a premium version. As a business owner, we hope you understand.

We wish you success with your online store.

SportWinnerShop

I installed the app, however a I did not have a chance to change the color according to my picture design. In other features it works fine!

May 15, 2019

Hi, what is your website url? You can usually match colors to your website no problem. Please reply to customerservice@zotabox.com and we will show you how with an attachment that we can not provide here.

ZaiKids

I want to delete my account!!!!! stop sending me an email.
the app is not installed in my store and they say that I have to pay

May 6, 2019

Hi, we are Very HAPPY to deal with ALL rare complaints (and issue immediate refunds) if you send us an email at customerservice@zotabox.com. Shopify bills merchants on our behalf. We have NO authority to bill merchants without merchant consent. That said, we have a generous refund policy. Please contact us at the above email and tell us your website url. You may also unsubscribe from our emails at any time. Hope to hear from you soon.

The Anti Life Ltd

I have been using Easy Contact Form for a while now. Easy to use & setup with nice customising options. Highly recommend.

Saint-Henri Shirt Co.

The app helped me with a contact form, header bar and social icons for free. They earned my loyalty and I would consider upgrading because of the quality of the free services they generously provided.

lotdevice.com

i just download the app hope this worth it, but downloading the application at the first time i hope

Drone On Mate

Great and easy to use tool to quickly add contact forms to your store.
The premium paid options are actually worthwhile too instead of simple aesthetics.