Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

The Anti Life Ltd

I have been using Easy Contact Form for a while now. Easy to use & setup with nice customising options. Highly recommend.

Saint-Henri Shirt Co.

The app helped me with a contact form, header bar and social icons for free. They earned my loyalty and I would consider upgrading because of the quality of the free services they generously provided.

lotdevice.com

i just download the app hope this worth it, but downloading the application at the first time i hope

Drone On Mate

Great and easy to use tool to quickly add contact forms to your store.
The premium paid options are actually worthwhile too instead of simple aesthetics.

Southshore Adornments

Have been using the contact form with seldom issue, but recently wanted to try out some of the premium options so set up with a free trial and tried them out, found the IP addresses with contact form submissions didn't work so cancelled my free trial of the plan that offered this and have still been charged $9.99.

April 25, 2019

Hi, Zotabox has no power to charge merchants without their permission. Also Shopify bills merchants on our behalf (after the merchant has given their permission to be automatically charged at the end of the trial period).

That said, we have a very liberal refund policy that if anyone feels they shouldn't have paid we offer a full refund of their last payment.

We have just given you a full refund.

What issues did you have with 'ip addresses'? We have not heard of this before with 10,000's of merchants. You can contact us directly at customerservice@zotabox.com and we can resolve this issue for you.

We see you are a long time customer of Zotabox and we hope our tools have resulted in sales for your store (and money in your pocket).

We hope you will update your review to not mislead other merchants.

We wish you the best with your online store.

ADDIS GIFTS

I use this app to help my customers reach me quickly. It is nice, simple and easy to use. I would suggest reducing the number of contents to essentials; now it seems there is a lot to see, read and understand. But overall it is a great app. Thank you!

GV General

Easy, convenient to use. Has everything you need right from the start. Upgrade for additional functions.

Relógios Originais Shop

Ótimo aplicativo, parabéns aos desenvolvedores pela criação, ajuda bastante na hora de tira dúvidas dos clientes da minha loja shopify! mesmo com o plano gratuito já ajuda bastante, irei migrar para o plano pago quando a miha loja tiver mais consolidada.

Muito obrigado e desejo susseso para vocês e que tenha muitos clientes para que a cada dias melhorem ainda mais o aplicativo e dessa forma nos ajude a obter mais clientes interessados em nossos produtos.

MerchCloud Miami

I know zero about coding or building websites, but creating a free Contact Us form customized with our company's colors and marketing language took about 10 minutes. I even embedded it into our website by coping/pasting code they provided along with dummy-proof instructions. While I wish the free version had room for 1-2 additional fields like "How did you hear about us?" without upgrading to a paid subscription, it looks amazing and it's free. You can't beat that!

Tigbul's Variety

I like the app. I have it placed on bottom of screen for anyone who needs to ask a question. Which I believe people will respond to better. Tigbuls-variety