Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Nutaku Store

Everything was great no complaints at all it was perfect. No complaints, thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bogus-potus.com

Better Shipping really helped me out in resolving some shipping issues I was having... the app works brilliantly well and is logical to use. They also helped me out on a closely-tied but somewhat unrelated issue, so they went well and truly above and beyond the call of duty. Very impressed with their support.

Daily Blooms Australia

I use the Better Shipping app for my online store and it has been a really helpful app. In particular the support is exception. I highly recommend.

Burmese Cat World

Am still learning the details of what the app can do - some bits a little confusing but the support is excellent - quick,friendly and efficient. My experience so far is that the app is an excellent investment.

I Crave Cars

App is very confusing and poorly designed. When you ask for help from their support team all they do is tell you to look on their site. Extremely frustrating.

September 25, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the app! If you have a unique shipping set up we’re always happy to provide any extra set up assistance that you need. We’ve also got a great help guide along with video set up tutorials. We really pride ourselves on our customers service and if you decide to try Better Shipping again please just let us know!

Serendipity Creations by Dace

This is a fantastic app; Jess was such a blessing! She answered my first email and stayed with me throughout the whole experience. Between my regular
40 hours a week job and the time
difference between our locations, it took several days to come to a solution. The questions, possible solutions, and instructions were always professional and crystal clear. Everything is perfect
now, and I was able to open my store.
SQUEE! So excited! Thank you doesn't even come close to how grateful I am

September 14, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're really happy we were able to find a solution for you.

The Cornish Bed Company

Excellent app, which we have used on multiple editions of our website.
The development team went the extra mile to help migrate the settings across the website and nothing has been too much trouble.
Definitely recommend Better Shipping.

Uniquely Yours Down Under

We've been using this app now for several months and really can't fault it.
We have some very complicated shipping rules, which no other app has been able to handle. Peter helped us set it up, which did take several hours and emails to do, but we got there in the end and have been using it ever since.
The only issue we had, which was not really an app fault. If you add new products to your store (which we do often), you need to remember to go in to the app and add them to your rates.
5 Stars Pete & Jess. Fantastic app

Whelpmate

A great app that allows us to organise shipping prices per product instead of weight or size. Their email support is brilliant and they were prompt with replies and went out of their way to make shipping rules work for our particular requirements. Highly recommended.

Siam Blades

After signing up for the free trial and not using it, a couple charges came out before we noticed it. Upon emailing the app, they worked with shopify to refund our charges. Great customer service and attention to this issue. If anyone needs to cancel their free trial before being charged, simply uninstall the app or contact the app dev if charges do come out.

July 2, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your billing! To cancel your free trial, you simply need to uninstall the app. We've reached out to both you privately and Shopify on your behalf to resolve the issue. Please note that we follow the Shopify standard billing cycle (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12