Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Fresh 5

Easily the best app developers I've ever worked with. No question is too big or too small, super fast response and the team have managed to work around every curveball my unique store set up as thrown at them! So grateful! Customer service is outstanding. Thanks so much guys!

Aro Pur Retail

Have unsubscribed and uninstalled the app, but still getting charged a monthly fee for some reason. How do I cancel this since I am not using it?

DogProud

This is not a good app. If you cancel the membership on your free trial they will still bill you. They also do not tell you how to cancel the bill.

Bombay Tile

The customer service for this app is outstanding. Peter did an excellent job in getting this app to work for me and my unique shipping needs.

Aquarium Gallery

I had a complicated series of freight rates & shipping zones & the customer service I received form Peter at Better Shipping was second to none. Highly recommended.

I Go Goldan

I love this app, The Customer Service help me install this app in 2 stores in a day!

very simple to use, and much better than the basic Shopify rates! + i try many other apps out there that do the same and in the end, i come back to "Better Shipping" worth the price and the credibility!

very recommended!

Pet Clever

I love this app I use it for 2 stores i have

Good customer service that helps me set-up the app in less than 24 hours.

The app also answer all my needs and do even more than that

+Worth to mention they have strong servers!! not need to scare that people will not be ordering from you!

very good app! recommended!

Butlers Wine Cellar

Caused too many problems and took ages for the rates to update to the cart making testing a headache

Shred Season

Terrible. All of the rates I set show up as "Free". No customer support. Awful app. About to uninstall and never look back.

Jibs Action Sports

Very simple and straightforward to use. It is perfect for configuring flat rates at the per-item level.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10