Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Little Bubs and Co

The support from Jess and Peter is fantastic.

When I downloaded the app and asked for support to help start up my Shipping Rules Jess got back to me and guided me through the process.

The app is great as it allows me to build different rules per post code and product.
Especially for Australia it is great.

Great support and app. Highly recommend

Supplement Clearance World

Peter has been so helpful in getting this app up and running, it does exactly what I need it to do, breaking down products into separate postcodes with seperate prices as well as restricting certain products to specific postcodes. Excellent service and app!

Cocoa Ooze

After using multiple different apps with no success I installed better shipping and reached out to support and a few emails between Jess and Peter we found out a solution and they worked with me and really appreciate there help and support! Thanks guys much appreciated

Goblin Gaming

An incredibly useful app that gives you fine grained control over your shipping methods. Also worth noting that I'm really impressed by the support I got when I had a few questions about integrating into our large store. My ticket was answered promptly with detail information.

Sweets To Yours

The customer service, communication and support from the people at Atom Yard is outstanding. I cannot thank them enough for all their help (thank you Peter) who guided me step by step with fabulous instructions to solve a problem which was giving me a headache. It makes such a difference when the customers needs are understood and met and I would definitely recommend this app and the team behind it.

The Local Grocer Matakana

So far so good, doing what it says it does, have only used ZIP code features so far.

Setup wasn't very intuitive but their support was great and Jess was fast to set up where I was struggling, a few more 'if you want to do this, do this' help articles would be good.

$14.99 per month for Zip Code filtering seems expensive but I suppose that's Spotify apps for ya! And it will definitely be worth it if we expand to offer more shipping options.

Decor Express Ltd

Excellent App and support. Peter helped me to set up the shipping rates very quickly, which solved all my shipping problems. Highly recommended 10 out of 10!

Great Lakes Brewery

Peter was very responsive and provided me with very detailed customer/technical support. He was able to help me resolved my issue in a matter of minutes.

We Know Pets

Excellent support, no waiting. This developer goes out of their way to help. The app functions well in our store.

Skin Glow

awful, even though I uninstalled the app I Am still being charged and there is nowhere I can find to contact customer service. horrible experience. Can somone please contact me

March 12, 2020

I’m very sorry to hear you have had a problem, I’ve double-checked the billing for you on your Shopify invoice. It looks like you uninstalled while on the Better Shipping 7-day free trial, so no money was ever charged to your account. If you believe it has, I’m very happy to chase it down for you with the Shopify finance team and get you a refund. I’ve sent many emails to you during the week with no response. If you would like me to chase it down for you, please contact us. We are always available for help with billing or help installing and using the app at better.shipping@atomyard.com. Email us and let us know!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13