Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Fruit Couture

The help I've received has been helpful. It did take a little bit longer to hear back from them then other subscription services I have. I am however overall satisfied. I did need their help to figure out how to set a flat rate fee and now it's working perfect.

IQAir-China

App allowed me to accomplish very detailed shipping structure which would have been impossible with just Shopify shipping. A must have..

This Beautiful Day

Great app! The support is absolutely amazing! Jess and the staff at Better Shipping answer all my questions with lighting speed, and they even helped me set up some advanced shipping rules.

Atlas Preservation

Great app for setting up a free shipping rate for large orders while being able to exclude certain products. Had some issues but experienced great customer support to resolve it.

Mevrouandco

When I downloaded Better Shipping I was on a tight deadline and under a lot of stress as we had to launch a new product the next morning that needed specialist shipping terms. I emailed them thinking I'd get a reply within 24 hours and their email would not arrive in time to be helpful. To the contrary their reply arrived within the hour and was extremely helpful - solved my problem and meant that I was able to launch the new product as planned. Their 2.0 update is impressive and powerful but simple enough that you can work it out for yourself. I do not regret purchasing Better Shipping for a moment.

Unitedrv

This is an app that is simple to navigate, but can handle very complex shipping needs. Support is incredible. I have a number of products in my store that have a complex set of shipping rules associated with them (freight flat rates, price breaks for bigger orders, excluding certain items, etc), and the support team was able to get the right configuration in place in order to make everything work together. Support is friendly and fast. I highly recommend this app and the Atomyard team if you have any shipping rules you need to implement.

Ever And More

Makes setting up custom shipping rules for your store possible. Most combination of rules you can come up with Better Shipping has some way of handling it. And their support is incredible. Got an answer to my question in a few minutes and problem solved within the hour. Great job guys. Keep up the good work!

Laddylad

does not integrate easily to shopify shipping. For an extra $20/month they will add a carrier shipping option. no thanks

Brokenhead Company

Thanks so much Peter!! Absolutely amazing support and the Better Shipping app has made our unbelievably complicated shipping needs possible!! Can't thank you enough for all your help!!

Custom Cre8tive Designs

Just love this app! So easy to use and setup and the amazing customer service is like the icing on the cake! Highly recommend it!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9