Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Siam Blades

Free trial leads into monthly payments, and they DO NOT provide any option to cancel your free trial. Credit Card automatically charged with no way to stop it. Very deceptive, don't use.

July 2, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your billing! To cancel your free trial, you simply need to uninstall the app. We've reached out to both you privately and Shopify on your behalf to resolve the issue. Please note that we follow the Shopify standard billing cycle (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps).

Univent Catering & Cleaning Supplies Limited

TERRIBLE app no support AT ALL from the support team. Its ever worked properly actually cost us money applying the wrong shipping prices to different areas.

Skylar Timepiece

Why am I still getting charged after I uninstalled?!! ,........ .
..........
.......

.................

June 8, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your billing! We've reached out to both you privately and Shopify on your behalf to resolve the issue. Please note that we follow the Shopify standard billing cycle (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps). If there are any errors then we're happy to arrange a refund.

Little Gem Moments

This app is amazing. I have some pretty complicated shipping requirements and this is the only app I have found able to meet them all. Well worth the money for the service it provides and the support is genuinely the best of any app I've ever used. Will be recommending this app to everyone I know. Thanks so much guys!

dMart Gear

I just started using the APP and I love it! We utilize multiple print on demand companies as well as have in house printing. Is supper easy to figure out and if you get stuck the instructions provided are easy to follow. I was loosing money on shipping with the APP I had prior, there where to many sell points and it couldn't handle it

Fantail Cricket

This is an outstanding app. It does everything we were looking for and the support team are first class. I would highly recommend this app if you are looking to do anything custom with your shipping rates

TheIsmaili

Better Shipping assisted us in doing some very customized and complex shipping rates. The customer service is top-notch, especially when trying to implement such complex solutions.

RockItPoole

Only use this app if you have real time carrier shipping feature already on your site ! I Spent hours setting this app up only to find out I have to have another app installed at a cost of $20 per moth to make it work.
This is stated in the apps details BUT only at the bottom of all the information, I recommend this should be placed in a prominent more visible position I like the app it is easy to use but annoyed that I have had to pay another $20 per month to make it work
Really annoyed wasted many hours setting up BEWARE check first

April 9, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! Unfortunately Shopify requires that all stores wanting to use any shipping apps have the real time carrier shipping feature. Shopify will add the real time carrier shipping feature to any plan for free if you sign up for the annual billing cycle. This is a Shopify requirement and it isn’t something that we have any control over.

CMWL

If you are in need of a shipping app that can handle multiple, complex scenarios, this is the one. And you will not find better support (Jess is phenomenal!) I give Better Shipping an A+!

Passion Grab

So I played around with this app and even though it is very simple and nice interface to use, when making rules it will glitch a lot of times especially if you are trying to do FREE + Shipping Rules. Things like a shipping with a cost of $0.00 will appear beside the correct shipping option you intend your buyers to buy. If you decide to go with this app make sure to 4x check your work, your rules, go through the checkout and try different products, this will ensure you dig out different bugs and glitches. Now the staff can be helpful, but may be a little unresponsive at times but they are still good. I would recommend to use Master Shipping, as it is less faulty and little more simple (though at the beginning you can feel a little lost). Also it doesn't glitch out.

April 9, 2019

Hi! Great to hear that you found the app easy to use, and it is important to test your rates and setup to make sure it’s working as you would like. We take all bugs really seriously and we aren’t aware of any in the app. We’ve contacted you privately to help resolve any setup issues that you might have had.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11