Better Shipping

Take control of your shipping. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Better Shipping App Best Shipping app for Shopify zip code rules

No Guilt Bakes

I'm not the most tech savvy I have some products that require different shipping etc and I def needed help making the system work for me. In the end I required ( and continue to require) assistance from the team and they have always been very helpful and tweak the rules that I have set up incorrectly.

Vitev

TL;DR: Great app if you need more than Shopify's standard shipping features. We have a lot of rules that required pretty specific situations such as charging only certain products based on weight. Once you throw in different countries and different shipping methods it can get quite complicated. Fortunately, this app handled it like a champ. To top it off, the customer support was super prompt when needed. Highly recommended.

Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store

It is so difficult to configure the shipping rules especially when there is no bulk upload function. We need a way to set shipping charge for each KG, but have to create 30 rows to manually input the charges. Why is there no upload function from excel to the Better shipping app?

April 20, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. It's always helpful for us when making improvements to the app.

I understand it can be time consuming setting up large sets of shipping rules in the app. We have a duplicate shipping rate function that can be used to create another copy of the shipping rate including all rules so they only need to be setup once.

In cases where you have many rules, we also offer a service to automatically create these rules for you. For example, in your case where you have 30 weight based rules, if you let us know what the per KG charge is, we can automatically generate these rules for you. Contact us at better.shipping@atomyard.com and we would be more than happy to assist.

Thanks,
Andrew

Fast-Stairs

Great app to set up complicated shipping rates! I had to multiply the rates by product and nothing was working better than Better Shipping ;)

Cherry Meow Shop

Other than the seamless app features this app provides, the responsiveness and efficient customer service support are the reasons why I have been using the app for the past 3-4 years.

St Columba Larder

This is a great app. It's given us a neat workaround for a tricky little issue with our shipping rules, and it's capable of doing a whole lot more besides. Really good help and resources inside the app, and great support from the developers too. They replied very promptly to messages and guided me step-by-step through what I needed to do. Very happy and would certainly recommend if you need a shipping solution for your Shopify store.

Pebble Records

Great app and even better customer service totally awesome. Peter and Jess were incredibly patient and kind and kept going till we got it all done. Quick turn around on replies as well despite being on the other side of the world. All round fab experience and would recommend without hesitation.

We are Food

I have used this app for years and have been 100% satisfied with it. It ticks all boxes and does everything that I need from it. It easily customisable and user friendly and the support team are hands down the best I've ever come across!

丸久物産オンラインショップ

素晴らしいサポートを受けました。返信も早く、安心できました。私は日本人で、言葉もたどたどしかったと思いますが、それでも親切に教えてくれました。大変感謝しています。アプリはシンプルな使い心地で、日本向けの細かい送料を設定するのにも役立つ良いアプリだと思います。
ありがとうございました。 I received great support. I was relieved that the reply was quick. I'm Japanese and I think the words were traceable, but he still kindly taught me. I am very grateful. The app is simple to use, and I think it's a good app that helps you set fine shipping costs for Japan.
Thank you very much.

Really Well Made

When it works the app is great. Unfortunately we have major issues syncing up properly with Shop Pay. With the app running customers can sometimes not checkout as rates are not presented and the 'Pay Now' button is greyed out. Atom Yard and Shopify both cannot work out the issue, Atom Yard say the problem is caused by Shopify alone.

October 18, 2021

Hi, thanks for your comment and sorry to hear you are having an issue with Shop pay. The app 100% works with Shop Pay, but it looks like Shop Pay is having an internal issue unrelated to our app on your store. Shop pay are aware of the issue and are actively trying to fix it for you now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15