Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Laddylad

does not integrate easily to shopify shipping. For an extra $20/month they will add a carrier shipping option. no thanks

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! Unfortunately Shopify requires that all stores wanting to use any shipping apps have the real time carrier shipping feature. This is a Shopify requirement and it isn’t something that we have any control over! Shopify also does offer to add the real time carrier shipping feature to any plan for free if you sign up annually to your plan.

Brokenhead Company

Thanks so much Peter!! Absolutely amazing support and the Better Shipping app has made our unbelievably complicated shipping needs possible!! Can't thank you enough for all your help!!

Custom Cre8tive Designs

Just love this app! So easy to use and setup and the amazing customer service is like the icing on the cake! Highly recommend it!

R L Merchandise

Peter, thank you very much for the high class customer service. You go above and beyond. I use multiple Suppliers, some with flat rates, some with calculated rates. I wouldn't be anywhere near close to opening if it weren't for the Better Shipping app. Technically, without it, it wouldn't be possible for me to open, with my current list of Suppliers, I would need to choose not to work with some of them.

Moroccanpooch

Great app and amazing customer service! Thanks Peter!

Coffeecology1

Works great, awesome customer service!

Silly Farm Supplies

amazing customer service! worked with me to create my very complex shipping restrictions for different items and was very patient and diligent and making sure it worked for all scenarios. definitely recommend for companies who have shipping restrictions on certain products and special shipping rates for certain items/ locations. Thanks better shipping! Peter was the best!

Private Storey

Really good app! So happy! It's so simple to use!

Socheap89

We really looking forward to have this work, but even V2 is too glitchy and crashes almost every time you click a button

- Doesn't update the bulk products correctly > most items are missed from update
- Collection bulk updates on V2 is just purely terrible.. We did it on a collection which had over 200 items and only 10-15 of them got updated
- Watched every video they have and I don't understand why couldn't they make it easier to do it
- Or I'm an idiot who doesn't simply get how flexible this app is?
- If you have over 1000 items I don't believe this app is for you if you want to have different pricing tiers on collections

We had to go back to the way it was working based on weight which worked amazing for us > want to learn more e mail us at info@socheap.ca we will show you how our weight pricing is for two separate tiers

Main reason we deleted this app because of how much glitches it have..

www.socheap.ca

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry that you had a bad experience as part of our opt-in beta testing program. The optional beta test helps us to sort out any teething problems before we release the final version. Now version 2 has been out for a while we’re really proud of how it’s performing! If you’d like to give Better Shipping another try please just let me know!

Kapheino Coffee

I installed this app because I needed product specific shipping. Turns out my shipping config was much more complex than I previously anticipated.

And Better Shipping did EVERYTHING I wanted it to. I could set rates on specific products. I could set caps on shipping rates. I could group products into tiers and apply rates for specific tiers. Everything I needed to do, Better Shipping could do.

But the best thing was the support I received from Peter. I submitted a support ticket asking for some help, and Peter responded the same day (within an hour or two) with a solution. It was a great solution, but it made me realise my requirement was a little more complex. So I gave him more detail about my requirement and he suggested another solution. And that was closer to what I needed, but still not perfect. His final suggestion nailed it.

I was so impressed with his patience and his obvious desire to help me solve my shipping problem.

I wholeheartedly recommend Better Shipping - not just because it's a great app, but because the support is first class.