Better Shipping

Take control of your shipping. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Better Shipping App Best Shipping app for Shopify zip code rules

Daily Blooms Australia

I use the Better Shipping app for my online store and it has been a really helpful app. In particular the support is exception. I highly recommend.

Burmese Cat World

Am still learning the details of what the app can do - some bits a little confusing but the support is excellent - quick,friendly and efficient. My experience so far is that the app is an excellent investment.

I Crave Cars

App is very confusing and poorly designed. When you ask for help from their support team all they do is tell you to look on their site. Extremely frustrating.

September 25, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the app! If you have a unique shipping set up we’re always happy to provide any extra set up assistance that you need. We’ve also got a great help guide along with video set up tutorials. We really pride ourselves on our customers service and if you decide to try Better Shipping again please just let us know!

Serendipity Creations by Dace

This is a fantastic app; Jess was such a blessing! She answered my first email and stayed with me throughout the whole experience. Between my regular
40 hours a week job and the time
difference between our locations, it took several days to come to a solution. The questions, possible solutions, and instructions were always professional and crystal clear. Everything is perfect
now, and I was able to open my store.
SQUEE! So excited! Thank you doesn't even come close to how grateful I am

September 14, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're really happy we were able to find a solution for you.

The Cornish Bed Company

Excellent app, which we have used on multiple editions of our website.
The development team went the extra mile to help migrate the settings across the website and nothing has been too much trouble.
Definitely recommend Better Shipping.

Uniquely Yours Down Under

We've been using this app now for several months and really can't fault it.
We have some very complicated shipping rules, which no other app has been able to handle. Peter helped us set it up, which did take several hours and emails to do, but we got there in the end and have been using it ever since.
The only issue we had, which was not really an app fault. If you add new products to your store (which we do often), you need to remember to go in to the app and add them to your rates.
5 Stars Pete & Jess. Fantastic app

Whelpmate

A great app that allows us to organise shipping prices per product instead of weight or size. Their email support is brilliant and they were prompt with replies and went out of their way to make shipping rules work for our particular requirements. Highly recommended.

Siam Blades

After signing up for the free trial and not using it, a couple charges came out before we noticed it. Upon emailing the app, they worked with shopify to refund our charges. Great customer service and attention to this issue. If anyone needs to cancel their free trial before being charged, simply uninstall the app or contact the app dev if charges do come out.

July 2, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your billing! To cancel your free trial, you simply need to uninstall the app. We've reached out to both you privately and Shopify on your behalf to resolve the issue. Please note that we follow the Shopify standard billing cycle (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps).

Univent Catering & Cleaning Supplies Limited

TERRIBLE app no support AT ALL from the support team. Its ever worked properly actually cost us money applying the wrong shipping prices to different areas.

September 14, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! We have been in touch with you privately and we believe we have worked out a solution for you. We really pride ourselves on our customer support and if you contact us we’re always happy to provide as much assistance as you need to get things working!

Little Gem Moments

This app is amazing. I have some pretty complicated shipping requirements and this is the only app I have found able to meet them all. Well worth the money for the service it provides and the support is genuinely the best of any app I've ever used. Will be recommending this app to everyone I know. Thanks so much guys!