Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Ninetythree 11

Does not work. My per product shipping charges never updated to my site/products.

**Update 1/9/2018**
--------------------------------
After further review I realized I needed realtime shipping enabled on my store (a $20 monthly fee from shopify). After I got the app working it worked fine. For my store I needed a bit more customization with product variants and shipping rules. Although those features aren't currently available, the staff is working to include those in the update. Still, as-is, the better shipping app is the best one available in my opinion. Another note on the staff, Peter and Jess were very helpful and kind and possess all the qualities you would want in technical support.

4/5 stars right now. It might change to 5 stars once the proper updates are complete. Thanks Peter & Jess!

March 17, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the feedback. We’re so glad we were able to work with you to get your shipping up and running. We’ve also released our version 2 so if you’d like to try out the new features please just let me know!

Noirsurblanc

Hard to use. Not recommended. Wasted 2 hours of my time.

March 17, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the app! If you have a unique shipping set up we’re always happy to provide extra set up assistance if you would like! We’ve also improved our help guided and added some video set up tutorials. If you decide to try Better Shipping again please just let us know!

Werchristmas

Very Useful App, We ship to the UK and Northern Ireland however needed to set different rates based on Post Codes and based on cart values, this app handled both of these things easily and effectively. It is also very easy to manage if you need to make any changes. Would recommend

Lightwakers

Good app and easy to use. Would've given 5 stars but its very expensive just so I can edit my shipping prices per product! Plus see below :(

(Update)
Just had to delete, I've been charged twice, in the same month. With a 2 week overlap.
So I've been charged from 30th Oct - 29th Nov, but in the same bill, I've been separately charged from 14th Nov -14th Dec.

$29.98 just so I can edit 1 products shipping cost!!! That's extortionate.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that Shopify made a mistake with your billing! If you would like Shopify to arrange a refund please just let us know so that we start that process with them. Shopify are responsible for all app billing, but we’re happy to reach out to them on your behalf! Please let me know.

Myneonwish

v2.0 of this app is absolutely KILLER. I believe it is still in beta, we have been testing it and it is crazy how powerful it is compared to v1. So far we are incredibly impressed - and the support is brilliant as well. If you have various different products with different shipping prices, Standard & Express shipping, would like to group products and allow shipping discounts - this is your app. It does however require some time to LEARN how it works! The documentation is a little long but I guess this is the nature of the beast.

Calgary Plants

Been using this app for years and it has been great. Ran into some issues with the new way I wanted to ship and they were quick and eager to help! Now I have all my shipping rates and discounts setup perfectly! Thanks so much Peter!

www.calgaryplants.com

Jan Davidson Collection

This app doesn't allow setting different prices for variants. It advertises that you can set shipping rates per item on Shopify, but then you really can't. Very frustrating.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience! Better Shipping definitely does allow you to set up per product shipping rates! We’re always happy to provide customer support if you have any set up questions as well. If you’d like to try Better Shipping again, please just let me know!

Next Everything

Junk. No support. Flat out doesn't work. Spent days trying to get it working and got double charged. Really PO.

March 17, 2019

We’re so sorry that you had a bad experience! We really pride ourselves on our customer support and if you contact us we’re always happy to provide as much assistance as you need to get things working! Also, if Shopify have charged you double we’re more than happy to get in touch with them on your behalf to arrange a refund! Please contact us if you’d like us to start this process for you.

Dadude

Better Shipping is the perfect app for all your shipping needs. The flexibility of the app give you such freedom and allowing my business to expand the shipping into different countries. The app also gets updated with extra highly beneficial features so you get even more for your subscription which is already excellent value.

On a personal note, the app developer Peter helped me tremendously when I was setting up my tiered shipping. He went above and beyond and knowing that here is some behind the app who cares is another excellent bonus.

I highly recommend Better Shipping!!

Crebbatech

This app fixes the broken shipping system of Shopify, and the beta version 2 adds different shipping rates per country! It's perfect for all your shipping requirements! YOU NEED REAL-TIME CARRIER SHIPPING ENABLED! This is an extra cost through SHOPIFY and has nothing to do with this app! You will find that ALL shipping addons require this feature and you MUST have it enable through Shopify first. Do not blame the developer of this app because this is something Shopify has required on their end.