Better Shipping

Custom shipping rates for your store

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Better Shipping App Best Shipping app for Shopify zip code rules

Jibs Action Sports

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very simple and straightforward to use. It is perfect for configuring flat rates at the per-item level.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’re so glad we were able to provide a great shipping solution for your business!

XLARGE®

Excellent customer support. They are extremely patient on our series of inquiries and walked us through step by step instruction!!

Fruit Couture

Time spent using app About 3 years

I'm very happy with this app and have been using it for a few years now! My business wouldn't be the same without it as it let's me customize a lot such as delivery cost per postal code (Canada), free shipping if X amount is reached on the postal codes I choose, and so much more. Customer service has been amazing as well as they are very responsive! Extremely satisfied. If you have a delivery service, I highly recommend you invest in your business with this app.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We really take pride in our customer service and aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours, and usually much faster!

IQAir-China

Location China
Time spent using app About 11 hours

App allowed me to accomplish very detailed shipping structure which would have been impossible with just Shopify shipping.

A must have..

This Beautiful Day

Great app! The support is absolutely amazing! Jess and the staff at Better Shipping answer all my questions with lighting speed, and they even helped me set up some advanced shipping rules.

Atlas Preservation

Great app for setting up a free shipping rate for large orders while being able to exclude certain products. Had some issues but experienced great customer support to resolve it.

Mevrouandco

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

When I downloaded Better Shipping I was on a tight deadline and under a lot of stress as we had to launch a new product the next morning that needed specialist shipping terms. I emailed them thinking I'd get a reply within 24 hours and their email would not arrive in time to be helpful. To the contrary their reply arrived within the hour and was extremely helpful - solved my problem and meant that I was able to launch the new product as planned. Their 2.0 update is impressive and powerful but simple enough that you can work it out for yourself. I do not regret purchasing Better Shipping for a moment.

Unitedrv

This is an app that is simple to navigate, but can handle very complex shipping needs. Support is incredible. I have a number of products in my store that have a complex set of shipping rules associated with them (freight flat rates, price breaks for bigger orders, excluding certain items, etc), and the support team was able to get the right configuration in place in order to make everything work together. Support is friendly and fast. I highly recommend this app and the Atomyard team if you have any shipping rules you need to implement.

Ever And More

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Makes setting up custom shipping rules for your store possible. Most combination of rules you can come up with Better Shipping has some way of handling it.

And their support is incredible. Got an answer to my question in a few minutes and problem solved within the hour.

Great job guys. Keep up the good work!

Laddylad

Time spent using app 40 minutes

does not integrate easily to shopify shipping. For an extra $20/month they will add a carrier shipping option. no thanks

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! Unfortunately Shopify requires that all stores wanting to use any shipping apps have the real time carrier shipping feature. This is a Shopify requirement and it isn’t something that we have any control over! Shopify also does offer to add the real time carrier shipping feature to any plan for free if you sign up annually to your plan.