Better Shipping

Better Shipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
December 9, 2018

Terrible. All of the rates I set show up as "Free". No customer support. Awful app. About to uninstall and never look back.

Shred Season
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Atom Yard replied March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! We really pride ourselves on our customer support and if you contact us we’re always happy to provide as much assistance as you need to get things working! We would have loved to help you resolve this issue, support is always only an email away and we always respond to every question. If you’d like to give Better Shipping another go, please just let us know and we can help you get setup!

November 27, 2018

Very simple and straightforward to use. It is perfect for configuring flat rates at the per-item level.

Jibs Action Sports
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Atom Yard replied March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’re so glad we were able to provide a great shipping solution for your business!

November 13, 2018

Excellent customer support. They are extremely patient on our series of inquiries and walked us through step by step instruction!!

XLARGE®
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited September 28, 2021

I'm very happy with this app and have been using it for a few years now! My business wouldn't be the same without it as it let's me customize a lot such as delivery cost per postal code (Canada), free shipping if X amount is reached on the postal codes I choose, and so much more. Customer service has been amazing as well as they are very responsive! Extremely satisfied. If you have a delivery service, I highly recommend you invest in your business with this app.

Fruit Couture
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Atom Yard replied March 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We really take pride in our customer service and aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours, and usually much faster!

September 5, 2018

App allowed me to accomplish very detailed shipping structure which would have been impossible with just Shopify shipping.

A must have..

IQAir-China
China
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
August 30, 2018

Great app! The support is absolutely amazing! Jess and the staff at Better Shipping answer all my questions with lighting speed, and they even helped me set up some advanced shipping rules.

This Beautiful Day
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 7, 2018

Great app for setting up a free shipping rate for large orders while being able to exclude certain products. Had some issues but experienced great customer support to resolve it.

Atlas Preservation
Time spent using app: 18 days
June 19, 2018

When I downloaded Better Shipping I was on a tight deadline and under a lot of stress as we had to launch a new product the next morning that needed specialist shipping terms. I emailed them thinking I'd get a reply within 24 hours and their email would not arrive in time to be helpful. To the contrary their reply arrived within the hour and was extremely helpful - solved my problem and meant that I was able to launch the new product as planned. Their 2.0 update is impressive and powerful but simple enough that you can work it out for yourself. I do not regret purchasing Better Shipping for a moment.

Mevrouandco
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 11, 2018

This is an app that is simple to navigate, but can handle very complex shipping needs. Support is incredible. I have a number of products in my store that have a complex set of shipping rules associated with them (freight flat rates, price breaks for bigger orders, excluding certain items, etc), and the support team was able to get the right configuration in place in order to make everything work together. Support is friendly and fast. I highly recommend this app and the Atomyard team if you have any shipping rules you need to implement.

Unitedrv
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 31, 2018

Makes setting up custom shipping rules for your store possible. Most combination of rules you can come up with Better Shipping has some way of handling it.

And their support is incredible. Got an answer to my question in a few minutes and problem solved within the hour.

Great job guys. Keep up the good work!

Ever And More