Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

The Real Big Deal Com Au

Great app, does exactly what I need. Excellent and very responsive support. Highly recommended. By the way, if you can't afford the most expensive Shopify plan but need this app, contact Shopify and they can add the Real Time Shipping module onto your account. (if you pay an annual subscription they throw it in for free.)

Thanks!

Devinefinds

Great customer service. They are very responsive if you have any issues. It is nice to be able to set different shipping costs based on individual items. Thanks again!

Something Sweet Party Favors Llc

Does half of what I need it to do. I have the option to add the shipping for various products at various prices HOWEVER.. it does not combine shipping so I have lost more customers than I have gained because of overly excessive shipping charges. For example, if they purchase 6 items, it charges $6.95 shipping for every item for a shipping cost of $41.70 instead of just $6.95. My customers are jumping ship so I'm paying out monthly more than I am making.

March 17, 2019

Sorry that you had a bad experience with Better Shipping! We’ve recently released our version two update which allows you to tier shipping over groups of products! This feature can prevent overcharging on orders. If you’d like to try give Better Shipping 2.0 a try, please just let me know!

Talismanflowers

Not a very good app for our delivery situation

March 17, 2019

I’m sorry we weren’t able to provide a solution for your shipping needs. We really take pride in our customer service and we’re happy to work with our customers to provide more custom solutions for shipping scenarios!

Easiklip

Does what it says and is stable on the front end. We ship large heavy items, so standard Shopify real-time carrier shipping didn't work for us. This did the trick as we can add shipping amounts per item.

Doodadgear

Fantastic support staff. I had a small problem recently which was rectified pretty much straight away. Great app.

Happiness You

I will never give this app less then 5star. I understand that this is a lot of work to download app and make it work, me too were having Soo many hickups with making it work but peter (admin person) was helping me with each step and now it is working with no problem. This app made my store and life Soo easy going. It is a Must have app.

The Creative Item

This guys are extremely take caring. I had an issue and was extremely angry with them but they work untiringly until solve and amend the error, they keep track of my problem even days later.

Cbdproject

This app is disappointing because it requires real time shipping which is an upgrade you need to purchase in order to use this? I really believed this would be the app to use but I'm sadly looking for alternatives to this.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! Unfortunately Shopify requires that all stores wanting to use any shipping apps have the real time carrier shipping feature. This is a Shopify requirement and it isn’t something that we have any control over! Please note also that Shopify does offer to add the real time carrier shipping feature to any plan for free if you sign up annually to your plan

Black Velvet Sydney

Easy app to get started with shipping rates. complex rule building available. www.bvsydney.com