Better Shipping

Take control of your shipping. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Better Shipping App Best Shipping app for Shopify zip code rules

Versatile Zing

Best app I have found so far for shipping tier rates in different parts of the world. Easy to navigate through and use.
Excellent customer support.

Ecopet Concepts

Quite disappointed I needed to pay $15 to find out that the app didn't offer the level of customization that I needed. Wouldn't recommend to any others.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry that you were disappointed with the functionality of the app. We’ve since released a new version of Better Shipping that is much more flexible and delivers a lot more functionality. The new version allows you to set up multiple shipping rates per product and much more! If you’d like to give Version 2 a try, please just let us know!

Neurocoffee

This app does exactly what I needed. Really awesome customer support as well. Highly recommend.

Bensons Best

I have been using Better Shipping on my first Shopify store for a while, and I love the per product shipping.

I recently opened a second store on Shopify, and I have 2 products that can only be shipped within the USA. Everything else in my store can be shipped worldwide. I had to find a way to restrict delivery areas for those 2 products and also use per product shipping. I couldn’t figure out how to do this, so I sent an email to support at Better Shipping.

Within about an hour, I received an email from Peter at Better Shipping. He explained that what I wanted to do wasn’t possible with the current version of the app, but they are just about to release an update for the app that would allow me to do what I need to do. Then he offered to give me early access to Better Shipping 2.0.

I took Peter up on his offer and he sent me VERY detailed instructions on how to set up the different shipping zones and per product shipping. He even guided me through going into my Shopify theme and creating a custom message for customers who live outside of the USA and try to purchase the 2 items that can only be shipped within the USA.

Thank you so much to Peter for the exceptional service you provided! I would not have been able to do what I needed to do without access to Better Shipping 2.0, and I would not have figured out how to set everything up, for my unique situation, without your excellent guidance.

If you haven’t seen Better Shipping 2.0 yet, it is awesome! Now you can combine shipping zones and per product shipping. You can also set rates for multiples from the same collection/product line. For example if you want to charge $5 to ship the first product, and $2 for the second product, in the same group (collection, variations, however you want to group them) you can do that, and you can even set different group rates for different shipping zones. Better Shipping 2.0 does everything I want it to. It has solved ALL of my problems with setting shipping rates. Yay Better Shipping 2.0! I couldn’t be happier!

Living Universal

14.99 per month does nothing because you need the feature that cost an extra 20 per month for it to even work, lost money because of this app.. There's got to be something better

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! Unfortunately Shopify requires that all stores wanting to use any shipping apps have the real time carrier shipping feature. This is a Shopify requirement and it isn’t something that we have any control over! Please note also that Shopify does offer to add the real time carrier shipping feature to any plan for free if you sign up annually to your plan

Amboomarkt

Amazing technical support and excellent app. Exactly what we wanted. Thank you very much, Peter, for your great work and help to configure this brilliant app in our store. Highly recommend to anyone trying to increase profits by setting shipping rates for every product.

Texas Craft Wagyu

This app does what it says. The best part is the Atom Yard support team who helped me to customize the configuration. I use it together with their other app Local Delivery.

Ninetythree 11

Does not work. My per product shipping charges never updated to my site/products.

**Update 1/9/2018**
--------------------------------
After further review I realized I needed realtime shipping enabled on my store (a $20 monthly fee from shopify). After I got the app working it worked fine. For my store I needed a bit more customization with product variants and shipping rules. Although those features aren't currently available, the staff is working to include those in the update. Still, as-is, the better shipping app is the best one available in my opinion. Another note on the staff, Peter and Jess were very helpful and kind and possess all the qualities you would want in technical support.

4/5 stars right now. It might change to 5 stars once the proper updates are complete. Thanks Peter & Jess!

March 17, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the feedback. We’re so glad we were able to work with you to get your shipping up and running. We’ve also released our version 2 so if you’d like to try out the new features please just let me know!

Noirsurblanc

Hard to use. Not recommended. Wasted 2 hours of my time.

March 17, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the app! If you have a unique shipping set up we’re always happy to provide extra set up assistance if you would like! We’ve also improved our help guided and added some video set up tutorials. If you decide to try Better Shipping again please just let us know!

Werchristmas

Very Useful App, We ship to the UK and Northern Ireland however needed to set different rates based on Post Codes and based on cart values, this app handled both of these things easily and effectively. It is also very easy to manage if you need to make any changes. Would recommend