Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Sealife

Simple, yet powerful. This app gave me exactly the features I was looking for. I needed to have both fixed rates and variable rates. But I also needed to have rates that were excluded from free shipping. Thank you for this solution.

Sly Fox Deals

at the very end they tell you that you need to have real time shipping enabled so it costs $14.99 plus the real time shipping charges. Don't bother with this app.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! Unfortunately Shopify requires that all stores wanting to use any shipping apps have the real time carrier shipping feature. This is a Shopify requirement and it isn’t something that we have any control over! Please note also that Shopify does offer to add the real time carrier shipping feature to any plan for free if you sign up annually to your plan

Lifesbest

Very easy to set up. It's flexible enough to cover a range of possibilities the basic shipping table can't begin to touch. And, the support is legendary. A problem came up that turned out to be something else, yet the Better Shipping tech support was willing to get in there to help figure it out. Great app, great support.

Haute Consignment

App did not work, in the app it doesnt give you images of the inventory so it's hard to sort through everything and the search is very glitchy. I called Shopify to try to troubleshoot the issue and they couldn't figure it out either. I contacted support for the app and even though in their FAQ it states that you can't use both Shopify shipping settings and Better Shipping rates together, the app support person I talked to said I could. Bad documentation, just overall a waste of time.

March 17, 2019

Hi! I’m sorry that you had a bad experience with the app. We’ve since release a new version which is a lot more functional and flexible. The new version also has a very comprehensive help guide and some video tutorials to help with your app set up! We’re also happy to provide extra support you might need! If you would like to try Better Shipping again please just let me know.

Comfyhomegoods

Not everything is straightforward with this app. An instruction video is needed.

March 17, 2019

Hi! We’re sorry that you found the set-up process confusing. We’ve since updated our help guide and have included several tutorial videos! We’re always happy to provide any further instructions that you need on specific shipping scenarios too.

Petalcupcakes

Amazing App, its a perfect fit for my cupcake cupcake where we need to be able to charge by suburb.

As we have a product which gets delivered on a fragile/same-day courier service the rates vary by over $40, even with over 30 postcodes loaded this is working exactly as I need.

To top it off the support was first class, Andrew was a super star who went out of his way to help out whenever I sent a request or issue. I couldn't have asked for more and would recommend 100%

Anfurniteshop Shopify Com

Works now. If it does not work in your store, just uninstall and install the app again. it will not lose data.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! This issue can sometimes occur when you add the carrier calculated shipping feature to your Shopify plan. If you have any questions about this, please let me know.

Sun City Shop

It doesn't work!!!!! so upset!

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! We really pride ourselves on our customer support and if you contact us we’re always happy to provide as much assistance as you need to get things working! We would have loved to help you resolve this issue, support is always only an email away and we always respond to every question. If you’d like to give Better Shipping another go, please just let us know and we can help you get setup!

Jazzradio

The app is really good. It solves a lot of headaches if you have varying shipping prices in your shop. Support is also very helpful and answers questions quickly.

ModShop

Excellent support thank you. App works great.