Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

The Indulge Store

Customer service is phenomenal! Very new to using Shopify and this app works like a charm.

Rentoutdoors

Good app but a bit on the expensive side. That's why we gave four start. Actually, we are not using the full functionality. Maybe it appears a bit expensive to us simply because we only take advantage of one benefit this app offers. Anyway, overall, great app.

Outdoors Tactical

This app has absolutely been a life saver. Not only is it super easy to set up it also works great regardless what you are trying to do.

Recently I have had to hit up support about some complex shipping issues i was having ( trying to only ship to some countries but not others at different rates.. so on.. ) & the support team (Peter) was kick a** at helping me out. Not only was he super responsive via email but when i couldn't figure out something I gave him access to my store and with in a few hours it was all set up and running smoothly.

I highly recommend this app!

Playercups

Was in need of an app that had fixed pricing for each product and this app saved the day! It's super easy to use and works excellent.

This app and most other shipping apps require the 'real-time carrier' feature to be enabled on your Shopify store. If you are paying Annual for your plan, you can open a chat support session with Shopify to have them add that feature for you at no cost.

Clowncoffinsart

I use this with the Printify and Printful app, and it was an easy setup. Tutorials are easy to understand and follow. Great service

Fast Food Drop 2

i tried setting up this app over 3 days, to help with bespoke shipping rates.
It couldn't do what i needed. Shopify can't give any input on the setting up. Overtime i emailed the app developers, they took at least 18 hours to respond.
They're in Australia and only responded on their time, so i had no interaction with them whilst trying so hard to set it up.
In the end I just gave up and dismissed it.
Up to now I'm still not sure if this app is what i need, as I've had no consistent help with the set up.
Wouldn't recommend this app.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry that you had a frustrating experience with the app! We really take pride in our customer service and we aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours, and usually a lot sooner! We’ve since updated our help guide and have included several tutorial videos! We’re always happy to provide any further instructions that you need on specific shipping scenarios too. If you would like to try the Better Shipping app again please just let me know!

Milk Eggs

works great! Use their other app for customized delivery area. Work great in combination.

Sealife

Simple, yet powerful. This app gave me exactly the features I was looking for. I needed to have both fixed rates and variable rates. But I also needed to have rates that were excluded from free shipping. Thank you for this solution.

Sly Fox Deals

at the very end they tell you that you need to have real time shipping enabled so it costs $14.99 plus the real time shipping charges. Don't bother with this app.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! Unfortunately Shopify requires that all stores wanting to use any shipping apps have the real time carrier shipping feature. This is a Shopify requirement and it isn’t something that we have any control over! Please note also that Shopify does offer to add the real time carrier shipping feature to any plan for free if you sign up annually to your plan

Lifesbest

Very easy to set up. It's flexible enough to cover a range of possibilities the basic shipping table can't begin to touch. And, the support is legendary. A problem came up that turned out to be something else, yet the Better Shipping tech support was willing to get in there to help figure it out. Great app, great support.