Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

QuickThreads

Responded fast. Thanks for helping.

Mandrágora

Incredible support. Very quick turnaround on all my questions and got me everything I needed to setup my delivery areas and shipping prices. Highly recommend.

Pedal Kingdom

This app is simple and offer way "Better" and more option than the stock shipping of Shopify.
I choose to use it mostly because we sell product from different location, so I use custom shipping price per item. Overall Good. I would however love to see the development of this app grow into something even more complex.

FatboyUSA

It was very simple to install and we were up and running in about 30 minutes. The only bag thing is we are upset we didn't find it sooner! Fantastic App!

Pro Marine Repair and Supply

I dint like the app because it doesnt work with the shipping calculator. Everything has to be a fixed price for shipping. This is a very incomplete system.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry that you were disappointed with the functionality of the app. The app is compatible with all cart page shipping calculators. Also, we’ve since released a new version of Better Shipping that is much more flexible and delivers a lot more functionality. The new version allows you to set up multiple shipping rates per product and much more! If you’d like to give Version 2 a try, please just let us know!

TipTop Select

This would have been the perfect app for us if it allowed the location based shipping rate to be multiplied by quantity of products. But the assistance in testing this app was great, efficient and very helpful.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We’ve since released our version 2 of the Better Shipping app which is a lot more flexible and functional. You can now set up different per product shipping rates for different locations! If you’d like to give our new version a try, please just let me know!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next