Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Petalcupcakes

Amazing App, its a perfect fit for my cupcake cupcake where we need to be able to charge by suburb.

As we have a product which gets delivered on a fragile/same-day courier service the rates vary by over $40, even with over 30 postcodes loaded this is working exactly as I need.

To top it off the support was first class, Andrew was a super star who went out of his way to help out whenever I sent a request or issue. I couldn't have asked for more and would recommend 100%

Anfurniteshop Shopify Com

Works now. If it does not work in your store, just uninstall and install the app again. it will not lose data.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! This issue can sometimes occur when you add the carrier calculated shipping feature to your Shopify plan. If you have any questions about this, please let me know.

Sun City Shop

It doesn't work!!!!! so upset!

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! We really pride ourselves on our customer support and if you contact us we’re always happy to provide as much assistance as you need to get things working! We would have loved to help you resolve this issue, support is always only an email away and we always respond to every question. If you’d like to give Better Shipping another go, please just let us know and we can help you get setup!

Jazzradio

The app is really good. It solves a lot of headaches if you have varying shipping prices in your shop. Support is also very helpful and answers questions quickly.

ModShop

Excellent support thank you. App works great.

Gasoline

Very happy with the quality of the work and the fast and efficient set up. Thanks a LOT.

QuickThreads

Responded fast. Thanks for helping.

Mandrágora

Incredible support. Very quick turnaround on all my questions and got me everything I needed to setup my delivery areas and shipping prices. Highly recommend.

Pedal Kingdom

This app is simple and offer way "Better" and more option than the stock shipping of Shopify.
I choose to use it mostly because we sell product from different location, so I use custom shipping price per item. Overall Good. I would however love to see the development of this app grow into something even more complex.

FatboyUSA

It was very simple to install and we were up and running in about 30 minutes. The only bag thing is we are upset we didn't find it sooner! Fantastic App!