Better Shipping

Better Shipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
April 19, 2022

It is so difficult to configure the shipping rules especially when there is no bulk upload function. We need a way to set shipping charge for each KG, but have to create 30 rows to manually input the charges. Why is there no upload function from excel to the Better shipping app?

Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Atom Yard replied April 20, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. It's always helpful for us when making improvements to the app.

I understand it can be time consuming setting up large sets of shipping rules in the app. We have a duplicate shipping rate function that can be used to create another copy of the shipping rate including all rules so they only need to be setup once.

In cases where you have many rules, we also offer a service to automatically create these rules for you. For example, in your case where you have 30 weight based rules, if you let us know what the per KG charge is, we can automatically generate these rules for you. Contact us at better.shipping@atomyard.com and we would be more than happy to assist.

Thanks,
Andrew

March 30, 2022

Great app to set up complicated shipping rates! I had to multiply the rates by product and nothing was working better than Better Shipping ;)

Fast-Stairs
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 21, 2022

Other than the seamless app features this app provides, the responsiveness and efficient customer service support are the reasons why I have been using the app for the past 3-4 years.

Cherry Meow Shop
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 6 years
December 16, 2021

This is a great app. It's given us a neat workaround for a tricky little issue with our shipping rules, and it's capable of doing a whole lot more besides. Really good help and resources inside the app, and great support from the developers too. They replied very promptly to messages and guided me step-by-step through what I needed to do. Very happy and would certainly recommend if you need a shipping solution for your Shopify store.

St Columba Larder
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 15, 2021

Great app and even better customer service totally awesome. Peter and Jess were incredibly patient and kind and kept going till we got it all done. Quick turn around on replies as well despite being on the other side of the world. All round fab experience and would recommend without hesitation.

Pebble Records
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 5, 2021

I have used this app for years and have been 100% satisfied with it. It ticks all boxes and does everything that I need from it. It easily customisable and user friendly and the support team are hands down the best I've ever come across!

We are Food
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited October 17, 2021

素晴らしいサポートを受けました。返信も早く、安心できました。私は日本人で、言葉もたどたどしかったと思いますが、それでも親切に教えてくれました。大変感謝しています。アプリはシンプルな使い心地で、日本向けの細かい送料を設定するのにも役立つ良いアプリだと思います。
ありがとうございました。 I received great support. I was relieved that the reply was quick. I'm Japanese and I think the words were traceable, but he still kindly taught me. I am very grateful. The app is simple to use, and I think it's a good app that helps you set fine shipping costs for Japan.
Thank you very much.

丸久物産オンラインショップ
Japan
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited October 15, 2021

When it works the app is great. Unfortunately we have major issues syncing up properly with Shop Pay. With the app running customers can sometimes not checkout as rates are not presented and the 'Pay Now' button is greyed out. Atom Yard and Shopify both cannot work out the issue, Atom Yard say the problem is caused by Shopify alone.

Really Well Made
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Atom Yard replied October 18, 2021

Hi, thanks for your comment and sorry to hear you are having an issue with Shop pay. The app 100% works with Shop Pay, but it looks like Shop Pay is having an internal issue unrelated to our app on your store. Shop pay are aware of the issue and are actively trying to fix it for you now.

Edited August 28, 2021

My business wouldn't run without this app. Jess was amazing in helping me get set up, and it has worked without me having to lift a finger ever since. This is the best app I've installed, and I highly recommend it. Thanks Better Shipping Team.

Buxton Harvest
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited August 30, 2021

Been using this app for a year or two now. It works, The price is a little high on an ongoing basis, to be honest. There has been little improvement in the app since we started using it. No rules based on tags, you have to manually do it. So if you add a product that can't go via a certain shipping option if you have to quickly jump into the app and add it to a rule. I hope they have the motivation to make the app better with features like this. edited: The developer contacted me several times asking me to reconsider my review

CineStore
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Atom Yard replied August 15, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks for the feedback. We are always working on the app. We reached out to you to let you know that we already have a bulk update tool inside the app, please email us if you need help with using it.

We have amazing support, and are always happy to hear from you and help you get the most out of the app.

A note on some of the recent updates you might have missed:

One major recent feature was variant rates, allowing you to have prices for each variant. We also do a lot of work in the background for the app. We’ve also been in contact with the Shopify Shipping team optimizing the shipping rate requests. We are now one of the FASTEST shipping apps on the app store. Fast shipping requests means your customers don’t wait for their shipping rates at checkout, which means less friction for them to complete the checkout (more sales!).

The high speed of the app is in the checkout, where it matters.

Here is a list of the major improvements this year:

- Per variant rates
- Tiered variant rates
- Optimized checkout shipping rate response times for your customers (we are rocket fast! One of the fastest on the app store!)
- UK Postcode system integration improvements
- Shipping Rate estimates for your cart page (Online store 2.0 app extension)

If you would like to talk about the product tags (and get information on how to use the app’s bulk update tool) we always love to hear how we can improve the app further. You can always email us at better.shipping@atomyard.com