Better Shipping

Custom shipping rates for your store

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Better Shipping App Best Shipping app for Shopify zip code rules

Fast-Stairs

Great app to set up complicated shipping rates! I had to multiply the rates by product and nothing was working better than Better Shipping ;)

Cherry Meow Shop

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Other than the seamless app features this app provides, the responsiveness and efficient customer service support are the reasons why I have been using the app for the past 3-4 years.

St Columba Larder

This is a great app. It's given us a neat workaround for a tricky little issue with our shipping rules, and it's capable of doing a whole lot more besides. Really good help and resources inside the app, and great support from the developers too. They replied very promptly to messages and guided me step-by-step through what I needed to do. Very happy and would certainly recommend if you need a shipping solution for your Shopify store.

Pebble Records

Great app and even better customer service totally awesome. Peter and Jess were incredibly patient and kind and kept going till we got it all done. Quick turn around on replies as well despite being on the other side of the world. All round fab experience and would recommend without hesitation.

We are Food

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have used this app for years and have been 100% satisfied with it. It ticks all boxes and does everything that I need from it. It easily customisable and user friendly and the support team are hands down the best I've ever come across!

丸久物産オンラインショップ

Location Japan

素晴らしいサポートを受けました。返信も早く、安心できました。私は日本人で、言葉もたどたどしかったと思いますが、それでも親切に教えてくれました。大変感謝しています。アプリはシンプルな使い心地で、日本向けの細かい送料を設定するのにも役立つ良いアプリだと思います。
ありがとうございました。 I received great support. I was relieved that the reply was quick. I'm Japanese and I think the words were traceable, but he still kindly taught me. I am very grateful. The app is simple to use, and I think it's a good app that helps you set fine shipping costs for Japan.
Thank you very much.

Really Well Made

Time spent using app Over 3 years

When it works the app is great. Unfortunately we have major issues syncing up properly with Shop Pay. With the app running customers can sometimes not checkout as rates are not presented and the 'Pay Now' button is greyed out. Atom Yard and Shopify both cannot work out the issue, Atom Yard say the problem is caused by Shopify alone.

October 18, 2021

Hi, thanks for your comment and sorry to hear you are having an issue with Shop pay. The app 100% works with Shop Pay, but it looks like Shop Pay is having an internal issue unrelated to our app on your store. Shop pay are aware of the issue and are actively trying to fix it for you now.

Buxton Harvest

Location Australia

My business wouldn't run without this app. Jess was amazing in helping me get set up, and it has worked without me having to lift a finger ever since. This is the best app I've installed, and I highly recommend it. Thanks Better Shipping Team.

CineStore

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Been using this app for a year or two now. It works, The price is a little high on an ongoing basis, to be honest. There has been little improvement in the app since we started using it. No rules based on tags, you have to manually do it. So if you add a product that can't go via a certain shipping option if you have to quickly jump into the app and add it to a rule. I hope they have the motivation to make the app better with features like this. edited: The developer contacted me several times asking me to reconsider my review

August 15, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks for the feedback. We are always working on the app. We reached out to you to let you know that we already have a bulk update tool inside the app, please email us if you need help with using it.

We have amazing support, and are always happy to hear from you and help you get the most out of the app.

A note on some of the recent updates you might have missed:

One major recent feature was variant rates, allowing you to have prices for each variant. We also do a lot of work in the background for the app. We’ve also been in contact with the Shopify Shipping team optimizing the shipping rate requests. We are now one of the FASTEST shipping apps on the app store. Fast shipping requests means your customers don’t wait for their shipping rates at checkout, which means less friction for them to complete the checkout (more sales!).

The high speed of the app is in the checkout, where it matters.

Here is a list of the major improvements this year:

- Per variant rates
- Tiered variant rates
- Optimized checkout shipping rate response times for your customers (we are rocket fast! One of the fastest on the app store!)
- UK Postcode system integration improvements
- Shipping Rate estimates for your cart page (Online store 2.0 app extension)

If you would like to talk about the product tags (and get information on how to use the app’s bulk update tool) we always love to hear how we can improve the app further. You can always email us at better.shipping@atomyard.com

Vibe

Time spent using app About 3 years

The customer service on this app is phenomenal. Peter was so helpful and clearly explained everything via email. We only needed 2 -3 emails to solve something I though was more complex. I highly recommend!