Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

We Know Pets

Excellent support, no waiting. This developer goes out of their way to help. The app functions well in our store.

Skin Glow

awful, even though I uninstalled the app I Am still being charged and there is nowhere I can find to contact customer service. horrible experience. Can somone please contact me

March 12, 2020

I’m very sorry to hear you have had a problem, I’ve double-checked the billing for you on your Shopify invoice. It looks like you uninstalled while on the Better Shipping 7-day free trial, so no money was ever charged to your account. If you believe it has, I’m very happy to chase it down for you with the Shopify finance team and get you a refund. I’ve sent many emails to you during the week with no response. If you would like me to chase it down for you, please contact us. We are always available for help with billing or help installing and using the app at better.shipping@atomyard.com. Email us and let us know!

Little Jar of Happiness

Super helpful and prompt support team! The app did everything needed - especially loved the zip code restriction.

Kokoro Care Packages

This app helped solved all my issues when it came to shipping products internationally and restricting which products could be sent to certain countries and not others. I also needed to add an extra shipping option and when I couldn't figure it our myself, Jess jumped in and set it up for me. Extremely responsive, easy to use and fixes all your shipping needs!

Nutaku Store

Everything was great no complaints at all it was perfect. No complaints, thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bogus-potus.com

Better Shipping really helped me out in resolving some shipping issues I was having... the app works brilliantly well and is logical to use. They also helped me out on a closely-tied but somewhat unrelated issue, so they went well and truly above and beyond the call of duty. Very impressed with their support.

Daily Blooms Australia

I use the Better Shipping app for my online store and it has been a really helpful app. In particular the support is exception. I highly recommend.

Burmese Cat World

Am still learning the details of what the app can do - some bits a little confusing but the support is excellent - quick,friendly and efficient. My experience so far is that the app is an excellent investment.

I Crave Cars

App is very confusing and poorly designed. When you ask for help from their support team all they do is tell you to look on their site. Extremely frustrating.

September 25, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the app! If you have a unique shipping set up we’re always happy to provide any extra set up assistance that you need. We’ve also got a great help guide along with video set up tutorials. We really pride ourselves on our customers service and if you decide to try Better Shipping again please just let us know!

Serendipity Creations by Dace

This is a fantastic app; Jess was such a blessing! She answered my first email and stayed with me throughout the whole experience. Between my regular
40 hours a week job and the time
difference between our locations, it took several days to come to a solution. The questions, possible solutions, and instructions were always professional and crystal clear. Everything is perfect
now, and I was able to open my store.
SQUEE! So excited! Thank you doesn't even come close to how grateful I am

September 14, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're really happy we were able to find a solution for you.