Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Butlers Wine Cellar

Caused too many problems and took ages for the rates to update to the cart making testing a headache

March 17, 2019

Hi! I’m sorry to hear that you had a frustrating time with the app. The reason you might not have been seeing the rates instantly reflected in the checkout is because Shopify ‘caches’ (saves) your cart shipping rates for 24 hours and a new rate is not requested unless the cart contents or shipping address is changed. This speeds up the checkout loading for your customers, but can cause issues when doing test orders. This is also not related to our app and will happen with any Shopify shipping app. If you would like to give Better Shipping another try, please let me know!

Shred Season

Terrible. All of the rates I set show up as "Free". No customer support. Awful app. About to uninstall and never look back.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! We really pride ourselves on our customer support and if you contact us we’re always happy to provide as much assistance as you need to get things working! We would have loved to help you resolve this issue, support is always only an email away and we always respond to every question. If you’d like to give Better Shipping another go, please just let us know and we can help you get setup!

Jibs Action Sports

Very simple and straightforward to use. It is perfect for configuring flat rates at the per-item level.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’re so glad we were able to provide a great shipping solution for your business!

XLARGE®

Excellent customer support. They are extremely patient on our series of inquiries and walked us through step by step instruction!!

Fruit Couture

The help I've received has been helpful. It did take a little bit longer to hear back from them then other subscription services I have. I am however overall satisfied. I did need their help to figure out how to set a flat rate fee and now it's working perfect.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We really take pride in our customer service and aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours, and usually much faster!

IQAir-China

App allowed me to accomplish very detailed shipping structure which would have been impossible with just Shopify shipping.

A must have..

This Beautiful Day

Great app! The support is absolutely amazing! Jess and the staff at Better Shipping answer all my questions with lighting speed, and they even helped me set up some advanced shipping rules.

Atlas Preservation

Great app for setting up a free shipping rate for large orders while being able to exclude certain products. Had some issues but experienced great customer support to resolve it.

Mevrouandco

When I downloaded Better Shipping I was on a tight deadline and under a lot of stress as we had to launch a new product the next morning that needed specialist shipping terms. I emailed them thinking I'd get a reply within 24 hours and their email would not arrive in time to be helpful. To the contrary their reply arrived within the hour and was extremely helpful - solved my problem and meant that I was able to launch the new product as planned. Their 2.0 update is impressive and powerful but simple enough that you can work it out for yourself. I do not regret purchasing Better Shipping for a moment.

Unitedrv

This is an app that is simple to navigate, but can handle very complex shipping needs. Support is incredible. I have a number of products in my store that have a complex set of shipping rules associated with them (freight flat rates, price breaks for bigger orders, excluding certain items, etc), and the support team was able to get the right configuration in place in order to make everything work together. Support is friendly and fast. I highly recommend this app and the Atomyard team if you have any shipping rules you need to implement.