Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

The Million Roses Budapest

great support and app! they went above & beyond to help us with our quite complicated shipping scheme

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’re so happy we were able to work out a solution with you!

Fresh 5

Easily the best app developers I've ever worked with. No question is too big or too small, super fast response and the team have managed to work around every curveball my unique store set up as thrown at them! So grateful! Customer service is outstanding. Thanks so much guys!

March 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We’re glad we were able to work with you to create a shipping set up that suited your needs!

DogProud

This is not a good app. If you cancel the membership on your free trial they will still bill you. They also do not tell you how to cancel the bill.

March 4, 2019

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience! We do not charge customers for using the app during the free trial period. We've gone through our records and they indicate that your store has not been charged. However, if you are sure that you have been charged incorrectly we are happy to offer a refund! Also, the billing is automatically canceled once you uninstall the app. As you uninstalled during the free trial period your store was not charged. We really pride ourselves on our customer service and if you'd like to discuss this further please let us know!

Bombay Tile

The customer service for this app is outstanding. Peter did an excellent job in getting this app to work for me and my unique shipping needs.

March 17, 2019

Thanks! We really take pride in our customer service and it’s great that Peter could create a solution for you!

Aquarium Gallery

I had a complicated series of freight rates & shipping zones & the customer service I received form Peter at Better Shipping was second to none. Highly recommended.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We’re glad we could work out a solution that met your shipping needs!

I Go Goldan

I love this app, The Customer Service help me install this app in 2 stores in a day!

very simple to use, and much better than the basic Shopify rates! + i try many other apps out there that do the same and in the end, i come back to "Better Shipping" worth the price and the credibility!

very recommended!

March 17, 2019

Thanks! We really take pride in our customer service and it’s great that we could help you out!

Pet Clever

I love this app I use it for 2 stores i have

Good customer service that helps me set-up the app in less than 24 hours.

The app also answer all my needs and do even more than that

+Worth to mention they have strong servers!! not need to scare that people will not be ordering from you!

very good app! recommended!

March 17, 2019

Thank you so much! We’re always happy to help out with any set up questions and we’re glad we could find a solution for your shipping needs!

Butlers Wine Cellar

Caused too many problems and took ages for the rates to update to the cart making testing a headache

March 17, 2019

Hi! I’m sorry to hear that you had a frustrating time with the app. The reason you might not have been seeing the rates instantly reflected in the checkout is because Shopify ‘caches’ (saves) your cart shipping rates for 24 hours and a new rate is not requested unless the cart contents or shipping address is changed. This speeds up the checkout loading for your customers, but can cause issues when doing test orders. This is also not related to our app and will happen with any Shopify shipping app. If you would like to give Better Shipping another try, please let me know!

Shred Season

Terrible. All of the rates I set show up as "Free". No customer support. Awful app. About to uninstall and never look back.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! We really pride ourselves on our customer support and if you contact us we’re always happy to provide as much assistance as you need to get things working! We would have loved to help you resolve this issue, support is always only an email away and we always respond to every question. If you’d like to give Better Shipping another go, please just let us know and we can help you get setup!

Jibs Action Sports

Very simple and straightforward to use. It is perfect for configuring flat rates at the per-item level.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’re so glad we were able to provide a great shipping solution for your business!