Better Reports , 1,050 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust and customizable reporting features, surpassing Shopify's built-in reports. It's user-friendly, enabling detailed reports on sales, inventory, and customer data, proving beneficial for accounting, inventory management, and customer behavior analysis. The app supports multi-currency and consolidated reporting across multiple stores. The support team is praised for their quick responses and custom report creation. Many merchants view this app as a game-changer, aiding in informed business decisions and marketing strategy optimization.

May 20, 2019

What a fantastic app! We are constantly finding new uses for this app - great support from Clement as well! Def worth a try!!

Paladin Sports Australia
April 25, 2017

Clement has been so helpful and responsive to our requests. He was able to have better reports ingest shopify's conversion data for our orders and create a custom report. Exactly what we needed!

Definitely an A+ app, very happy to have stumbled across Better Reports!

Bhbs
July 23, 2019

Not only is this app brilliant in helping you better understand the runnings of your business. They have an amazing customer service with Clement making a custom report for us within one day, to help with our bookeeping!
Highly recommended.

Peppely clothing
Belgium
September 23, 2021

Kritesh and Better Reports have restored my faith in customer service, best I have ever experienced. I needed a very specific custom report written and Kritesh got my requirement absolutely bang on. Nothing was too much trouble, immediate response to every tweak I needed, finishing up with a video call to make sure I was happy. Can't recommend them enough.

Trethowan Brothers
May 14, 2021

Helps you really harness the power of the data your store holds, a huge improvement on the standard analytics/reports from Shopify. The customer service is excellent and they helped us create a number of custom reports. Highly recommended. The only app that has ever made me want to go and review it!

Manuka Doctor
August 25, 2018

Fabulous customer service! Asked for a custom report and they got it to me in less than a day free of extra fees. Greatly appreciate the work these people do!

Hara Flow
January 24, 2018

This app and the support Celement provides has been amazing. I have both an online and retail store using Shopify and this has made inventory management so much easier and transparent. Im excited to explore all of the other standard and customizable report options.

The 3rd Piece
April 16, 2023

This App works fantastic!!! We have the Basic Shopify eCommerce plan, but also use Shopify POS for our small retail store. For my retail store, I needed to be able to generate a couple reports where weekly or monthly sales could be run for a specific vendor or product. Shopify Analytics would not give me this option. Turned-out I needed to have the "regular" Shopify plan (not basic) in order to get access to the "better" retail reports! This would have cost me $50 extra per month, at least. For $19 per month, I was able to use Better Reports, to get the exact reports I needed. Saves me $30+ per month by using this App! Also, they give a trial period before starting monthly charges, which gave me time to ensure that the app would be able to generate the reports I needed, which they did. They also will create custom reports for you, if needed. Definitely recommend.

Alpha-Dog Pet Center
November 5, 2018

This app is great. It does just what I need it to do. Even better, the customer support is wonderful. They created a custom report for me in less than 48 hours. I would give 5 stars but I feel it is very pricey.

Lily & Roe Co.
August 6, 2021

The customer service is impeccable, I needed a personalized config and Rishika made it possible within less than 24h.

Ameyalli