Better Reports

Better Reports | Reviews

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

MyBioracerCanada

We are using Better Reports for Weekly Reporting and it's been really easy to set up, thanks to the Better Reports' Customer Service team! Specifically, we are using Better Reports for a detailed view of our customer payouts, which has helped us a lot for our Accounting related tasks. All of our questions/demands/needs are always answered very rapidly by the Better Reports team! Sometimes even within the hour. :)

gooey

It helped me pull data points together from a bunch of different apps we've signed up to - was a pain trying to work with individual apps and reports until I came across this. The support team's awesome in helping pull it together too!!

Pearler

This app helped me find all the sales associated with all SKUs, even those with 0 counts. I used this to help forecast my inventory and also plan my POs more accurately.

The Kosher Marketplace

The support team at Better Reports has been amazing!!! They've helped me to create very specific and detailed custom reports. They have always responded in a very timely manner and always made sure the reports were exactly the way I needed them to be. Absolutely thrilled with this app!

Southbank Centre Shop

Excellent app! Support is very responsive. We use it to split our transactions and orders by till, schedule reports, etc.

Electrimist

Awesome app. Super helpful for creating all kinds of reports. Most useful for payment disbursement reports and reports for sales tax.

Oasis

I used this app to help me reconcile my shopify sales to settlements and create journals to load to MYOB. Team are super helpful and responsive

Loolia Closet

I asked for a customized field in a Report. I received an answer within few hours and it was exactly what I asked for! Exceeded normal output standards!!

Groove Monkee

Very good reports, great service. They respond quickly and even created a custom measure for me. Highly recommended.

Menu Extra

Le service est très efficace. Il me manque quelques donnés sur mes rapports que Better Reports n'est pas en mesure de me donner mais au sens large je suis satisfait du travail et de l'app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67