Better Reports , 986 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its highly customizable and comprehensive reporting on sales, inventory, and customer data. It's praised for its swift customer support and unique features like automatic report scheduling to Google Sheets and linking different stores for unified reporting. Many find it superior to Shopify's default reports and crucial for business decision-making. It's also noted for its time-saving capabilities, especially for state sales tax filing.

January 30, 2024

Very powerful app to create the reports your business needs. Their support is very quick and helpful. A must have for any business in my opinion

The Rolling Pinn
India
December 5, 2023

Has WAY more data reporting functionality than default Shopify reports. As well, tons of customization and the best yet - need something, ask support and they'll work with you to get what you need. I had several requests for custom data and they had my reports up and running in about 20-30 minutes. Bravo...what all support SHOULD be.

Paper and Grace
26 days using the app
Edited February 22, 2024

Claudia did a great job providing me with reports I requested. Thanks Claudia!

Bartesian
Over 4 years using the app
December 18, 2023

It's amazing being able to gather reports on any form of data we need from our store. It's allowing us to take a closer look at our customer behaviour and product variants.

Manuka South
New Zealand
December 19, 2023

Very useful reporting capabilities. Their customer service is always excellent and willing to help build custom reports that suit my needs.

Greenery NYC
December 19, 2023

I'm very new to Better Reports. What I've been provided with so far is very good and helpful with my reporting. I have a lot of categories that I need broken down and the team responds quickly and asks appropiate questions to get it right.
If you cannot get detailed reporting from the system you currently use, I would recommend Better Reports for more detailed reporting.
:) Liz

HRMM
January 30, 2024

really easy experience using Better Reports. Especially since once I signed up all I had to do was send an email of what I wanted and a representative sent me the report I needed.

All Paws Essentials
About 20 hours using the app
January 30, 2024

I would absolutely recommend this to others as it has been a great experience thus far. The team also is very fast at responding and helping in any way possible!

Hanks Belts
8 days using the app
November 5, 2023

WASTE OF TIME. THIS APP IS NOT ACCURATE. EVERY MONTH, THIS APP HAS BEEN $20K TO $30K OFF ON REPORTS.

Capsule NYC
Almost 3 years using the app
October 25, 2023

We originally downloaded Better Reports to schedule & distribute reports to emails that don't have access to Shopify. Our team has greatly benefited from from this feature alone and beyond. Not only is it able to run detailed reports by location, device, user, product department, payment type, etc...but it can also link different Shopify stores to view a single report from both stores. Their customer service is excellent and has helped quick turn reports (tables AND graph reports) with continued flexibility. It does have a little bit of a learning curve....but since our current business lacks a robust IT or analytics department, Better Reports has become one of my favorite apps.

OpryShop