Reviews (1,064)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its powerful and customizable reporting capabilities. It's praised for automating complex reports on sales, inventory, and customer data, saving significant time. The support team is noted for their quick responses and ability to create custom reports. It's especially useful for businesses without a strong IT or analytics team. The app can consolidate data from multiple stores and provides a comprehensive view of total revenue. It also allows scheduling and distribution of reports to non-Shopify emails.

April 5, 2024

It doesn't do EVERYTHING we would like it to do due to limitations Shopify puts on their access, however their support team is super helpful and has helped us improve many of our reports!

Spring Sweet
About 4 years using the app
March 15, 2024

Carry all Shopify data you need to analyse with easy customisation of metrics and their Support Team is great when it's not easy - you can throw almost any curve ball at them.

Sure, visualisations could be nicer and integrations to more data sources would be golden but hey, for the day to day data crunching

Understatement
Sweden
Almost 2 years using the app
April 29, 2024

Better Reports is super easy to use and does exactly what we require! The team is very proactive at supporting and solving any queries we have. Would highly recommend!

TASCHEN
Germany
12 months using the app
March 27, 2024

I can't say enough good things about Better Reports, especially the support available. My Shopify e-comm has been established for a number of years, but I recently switched my POS to Shopify as well, and have a broader set of reporting needs. The support team has been so kind--and quick--in helping me pull data I need. Very much worth the monthly app fee.

Yarn Folk
3 months using the app
May 31, 2024

Claudia, time after time, comes to my rescue when I need help building or adjusting a report. She is quick friendly and always executes to task at hand!!!

Luggage Shop of Lubbock
5 months using the app
March 19, 2024

Better Reports has really helped us generate the exact reports we need for our small business, and have been subscribed for a year+ and satisfied with what we get for the price. The support has been beyond excellent, going further than expected for us recently, and we were extremely happy and impressed with the customer service!

Little Stinkers
About 1 year using the app
April 17, 2024

Very responsive and understood quickly what I wanted in the report.

Ibu
Over 4 years using the app
April 18, 2024

We needed a couple of custom reports & the support we received from Claudia was outstanding!

WNDRR
Over 3 years using the app
March 11, 2024

We ABSOLUTELY love Better Reports! We use it all the time and definitely a game changer for studying inventory and sales analytics. You all made an amazing product and I wish you much success reaching more stores in the future with Better Reports!

Bliss Home Market
Almost 3 years using the app
May 3, 2024

Very helpful reports, but excellent customer service when you need help/guidance.

ROOT and SPLENDOR