Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Suniela Beach

I haven't used it much, but it's worked well for my needs. I needed to know my sales by country and some other breakdowns. It's laid out pretty simply and easy to figure out

Le Col

We use this for company reporting and it allows me to extract data without relying on others! The Support team are super helpful

GFH Direct

The service support behind Better Reports is incredibly responsive. The team are always willing to explore our requests and tailor the reports to our business. I would recommend this app and service without hesitation.

Shinobi Menswear

Love everything about it - it's not as user-friendly or intuitive as I would like. But a great solution for custom reports on Shopify. Thanks, guys!

Haya+Lila.com

Life saver! I use this app specifically to for my orders and items I need to purchase to fulfill. It’s perfect for stores they don’t use drop shipping services, store carries their own products. Accurate insight and very smart app yup can customize any filters or data. Highly recommend!

Mountaingirl

très bonne présentation des rapport de SALES - super service client qui m'a repondu super vite quand j'ai eu besoin d'ajouter des tris spécifiques à mes rapports.

NorBlack NorWhite

I use this app to make my monthly sales report. The customer support is incredible and the pre-built reports cover everything! They're colour-coordinated, organised, and properly arranged which I love!

Men who Scrub

Amazing customer service!! I needed help with a custom form and not only were they super quick at getting back to me they helped immensely.

Handiwork

We used this app to supplement our Basic Shopify plan and it allowed us to do all kinds of custom reporting in addition to their standard ones. The support staff has been unfailingly helpful and responsive to every question we've asked. Highly recommend! Now that we're upgrading to the standard Shopify plan we're going to see if we can get by with Shopify's own reporting but if not, we'll be back. Thanks for everything, Rishika!

Ameyalli

The customer service is impeccable, I needed a personalized config and Rishika made it possible within less than 24h.