Reviews (1,079)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its powerful and customizable reporting capabilities. It's praised for automating complex reports on sales, inventory, and customer data, saving significant time. The support team is noted for their quick responses and ability to create custom reports. It's especially useful for businesses without a strong IT or analytics team. The app can consolidate data from multiple stores and provides a comprehensive view of total revenue. It also allows scheduling and distribution of reports to non-Shopify emails.

March 27, 2024

I can't say enough good things about Better Reports, especially the support available. My Shopify e-comm has been established for a number of years, but I recently switched my POS to Shopify as well, and have a broader set of reporting needs. The support team has been so kind--and quick--in helping me pull data I need. Very much worth the monthly app fee.

Yarn Folk
April 23, 2024

I've had a great experience with Better Reports to get information needed for certain filings. Their team was also very responsive too.

HairStixies
About 1 month using the app
July 19, 2024

So so much better than Shopify's default reports. Able to get much more granular

Alpha Lion
5 months using the app
March 15, 2024

Carry all Shopify data you need to analyse with easy customisation of metrics and their Support Team is great when it's not easy - you can throw almost any curve ball at them.

Sure, visualisations could be nicer and integrations to more data sources would be golden but hey, for the day to day data crunching

Understatement
Sweden
Almost 2 years using the app
June 18, 2024

Right out of the box, it is working great... only 4 stars because I feel It's a little pricy at $20 per month, but I need the reporting it can provide.
I wish there was an annual payment option to reduce the cost by 25%. I'd be all in and give 5 stars for that!

Traveling Bags
4 days using the app
March 19, 2024

Better Reports has really helped us generate the exact reports we need for our small business, and have been subscribed for a year+ and satisfied with what we get for the price. The support has been beyond excellent, going further than expected for us recently, and we were extremely happy and impressed with the customer service!

Little Stinkers
About 1 year using the app
March 26, 2024

It is a great option for customizable data reporting and manipulation. Better Reports gives me full control and view of my data. Their customizable report options allow me to track and analyze performance in the way that best suits my individual business needs, and they have excellent customer service to help me identify how to set up new measurements.

All Y’alls Foods
About 1 month using the app
March 20, 2024

Been using BR for four years and I rely on it to run some critical aspects of my production and logistics, so much so that I have not had to create a bespoke solution for many workflows since I installed it. Support and customisation are always a fast and friendly experience. Could not recommend higher, and have put a few other Shopify stores onto this product. Well done BR team!

CoW NSW
March 19, 2024

We've been looking for a good Shopify reporting app, we have looked in to a few options and weren't happy with them.
We finally found Better Reports, and it's amazing! A ton of flexibility, you just have to think of a report and it can be done in Better Reports!

Also, customer service is amazing, they have helped us with setting up custom reports, creating custom measures and dimensions.
They are very helpful and dedicated.

Thank you Better Reports!

Eiyan Lens
April 14, 2024

Excellent app and terrific support. When we had an issue with a report the team quickly resolved it.

INCHARGEx