Better Reports , 1,026 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust, customizable reporting features that offer detailed insights into sales, inventory, and customer data. It's particularly praised for its revenue reports and order source analysis, aiding in marketing strategies. The app is also valued for its time-saving automated report creation and scheduling. Despite its cost, merchants find the value it provides justifies the expense. The customer support is frequently commended for its quick response and assistance with custom reports.

April 8, 2024

Amazing capability, quick response from customer service helping to setup custom reports. Thank you!

Dig Vinyl
3 months using the app
February 8, 2024

Excellent reporting capabilities! I am now able to build reports using tags in Shopify which is very helpful.

shopnavybleu
9 months using the app
February 8, 2024

Claudia was very helpful in creating the best report for our business. She helped after many headaches of trying to find the right report on Shopify. We're thankful!

Sugarwood Interiors
March 5, 2024

The Better Reports app is capable of giving you *much* better and more insightful information than the native Shopify options. It comes pre-configured with plenty of useful reports that you can use off the shelf and also customize to suit your particular purposes. For example not only can you see sales of a product for a period, the report can compare those sales to prior periods to show (hopefully) growth. I recommend copying the reports you want to change, and then changing the copy, so you have a backup. Personally, I have found configuring some of the reports challenging, but all the staff (*particularly Claudia) is cheerful and happy to help.

Bucks
March 26, 2024

Very useful. Simplified my life and saved me hours of work.

Would be useful to add the option to classify data by years (now I could only do months).

Thanks for creating this app!

Believe Athletics
Spain
4 days using the app
March 22, 2024

This App, has been the best and most positive experience in the last six months! The response time is amazing and the customer service I am so grateful for!

Mel's Home & Closet
5 months using the app
February 28, 2024

The responsiveness and initiative from this company is really amazing. I'm shocked and always happy the level with which they go above and beyond to help.

Paper Herald
8 months using the app
March 1, 2024

Keanna was great. I needed a few custom reports. Such a quick response and got me exactly what I need. Highly recommend.

Forest Leaf
8 days using the app
January 30, 2024

I would absolutely recommend this to others as it has been a great experience thus far. The team also is very fast at responding and helping in any way possible!

Hanks Belts
March 6, 2024

We have just started using Better Reports but are very happy so far. The customer service has been extremely responsive and helpful!

The Shoppe on the Bluff