Better Reports

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 12, 2022

I don't like that we have to pay for more expansive reports within our POS app but the excellent customer service from better reports makes the cost worth it! They are very responsive and have a "yes we can" attitude!

Splendor Beauty Emporium
October 12, 2022

Better Reports was a game changer for us. Personalising and scheduling reports made it super easy for us to collect the data we truly needed. 100% worth the investment. The time saved in gathering data and copying and pasting from different spreadsheets has been the best reward from this app. Thank you Better Reports!

Riot Wine Co
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 12, 2022

The support team is amazing and always sets up custom reports in seconds! Better Reports is amazing and would definitely recommend.

LBV
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 7, 2022

What a GREAT app!! After doing a bit of research to find the best report app I landed on Better Reports. The app offers some of the best reporting options. The best part of this app is the 5-star service I received. I worked with Claudia and made many requests for some very detailed and customized reports. Claudia accomplished everything I wanted on the SAME day that I requested. I'm very happy with my new reports and highly recommend this app for your reports!

The Bridal Method
October 6, 2022

This app gets an A+ from us. We use this app to pull important data from Shopify and Recharge that we'd otherwise be unable to obtain. Their support gets an A+ because they quickly helped us create some new unique reports and showed us how to easily build reports and access the information we need on our own.

crunchlabsstore