Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Atelier Côtier

This is a game changer. I find it very useful. I had questions and the service was so quick and friendly. Great discovery, very happy.

Underground Clothing

We use the app to supplement Shopify reports. It is very easy to modify reports or just filter data in order to get the information needed to make decisions. Support has been fast and provides needed assistance in order to optimize use of the app.

MX Wholesale UK | Pound Shop Discount Supplier

Outstanding service! Delivers above and beyond with very very responsive support team. I use these reports to manage stock buying, forecast, inventory management and recently customer sales . Excellent for custom reporting! Thank you Better Reports!
Ronak, Company director

Door Mates

I started using this app for a very specific report we needed to create for our business. The support team was very responsive and helped create the custom report in no time at all. Its rare to get such amazing service these days. There is also a lot of reports to access that I din't realise i needed until i saw them. Thanks for the great service.

willows clothing

All very helpful with finding reports that made our business more successful. She was very prompt with her responses too.

Sugar Bee Clothing

Sooo many reports. Reached out about a couple custom reports and very quickly received exactly what I needed. Amazing, thank you!

dipalomo

I was able to extract the data I need for my overall P+L report in one simple report. Navigating through multiple reports and screen in shopify in time consuming, plus certain information is not available without upgrading to the next account up which is not a cost effective solution for what is effectively just allowing access to your own data. Better reports were able to extract key information and populate the report. The customer service (Claudia) is brilliant, seh actually created the report for me on the back of my enquiry and got the brief exactly right first time. I rarely leave reviews as I often test apps but find they aren't suitable or cost effective, however I am impressed with both product and customer service with his provider.

Sigr

Super flexible app with absolutely stellar support. We had a time-sensitive issue that needed resolving and support came through for us.

Melanie Casey

So far I have only been using this reporting app for a few weeks. However, I am impressed with the customer supports ability to help assist with questions and customizations. Much appreciated! Update 3/7/2022: Have been using better reports for a few months now and their customer service is amazing! Love the chat/email function. They are able to help me solve issues and save me so much time!

Ziglar, Inc

I love the app and the customer service provided with timely responses! Shout out to Claudia who helped with taxes today!