Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

LCD

Vast improvement on the general reporting available to most Shopify plans. Plus, their customer service is incredibly fast and willing to help you customize whatever report you want. Thank you Better Reports!

Southern Trends Boutique

I just recently started using this app and absolutely LOVE IT!! The customer service is very helpful and quick at responding to any questions. I would definitely recommend this app to help you save some time with reports and analytics.

Hipvoordeheb.nl

I really like this app! Possibility to create any report you want and the customer service is great.

Suchalis Artisan Bakehouse

This is amazing :) Great customer feedback and super responsive. Kritesh has helped me customise the report as per our requirement quickly. Highly recommended. Thank you!

Fruitezy - Your Local Greengrocer

This reporting and email scheduling app is so useful in our business and the support staff are so quick and helpful. They have the fix for any custom issue

Shop: Historic Hudson Valley

Having Better Reports as a Shopify App is an excellent advantage! Kritesh Madan, with whom we worked to create custom reports such as sales tax, sales accrual, bank deposits, gateway fees, product category, etc., understands our particular needs and implements solutions rapidly. Thank you so much!

Forty Winks

We've been so pleased with the level of personalized service from this app. they've gone above and beyond in helping us creating specific reports that work for our business. So helpful and responsive. 5 out of 5 stars for sure!

It's Juliet

Highly recommend you download this app for data exports of any kind because even if the report you want is not a template (even though they have 1000+ to choose from), it can be in 5 minutes from you asking! And the customer support (Keanna is who helped us) is amazing!!!!!! I was in a hurry to switch our data applications because the other one just wasn't cutting it or giving us what we needed (which you think would be a simple report), but they couldn't do it, and after 2 weeks of agonizing, I finally decided to search for another app that could save me tons of time. Better Reports made the report we wanted within 5 minutes of downloading the app and emailing them. FINALLY, I can just export what I need and use it. Thank you so much, Keanna and the team. We really, really appreciate it! Great work!

Shop Amour Boutique

Great App, And better customer service. Highly recommend this app for genterating indepth reports!!!

Mazzios

Better Reports is an awesome reporting tool and they have an incredibly helpful and dedicated support team.