Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Sunday Folks

Very efficient service follow up, my request was immediately met within hours with a clear and detailed guide!

Latino Secrets

Great customer service. I tried a bunch of report/export apps. So far Better Reports is the best one, I liked that you can test the schedules and the data is fairly customizable.

Denver Modern

This app and its reports have very quickly assisted us in views on fulfillment, inventory and sales that took a lot of manual work, previously. The best part is how responsive the team is when we ask questions or need assistance with a report. I highly, highly recommend. We use daily.

SockSensei

Fast response and always there to help. I would highly recommend it if you want to have more details about your shop

SDC Supplies Store

We've been using this app for a few years now. It's very customizable and we use it for everything from fraud review reports, late order reports, a variety of sales trackers, and ad hoc investigations when something is looking a little unusual on our end. My only complaint is that when trying to customize a report, sometimes certain attributes aren't available to select in one report, but are available in another. As I often pull up a default report first and then modify it according to my specific needs, sometimes this can be a pain. Fortunately, Better Reports support is great and they will quickly add missing attributes to reports, or create custom attributes as needed if you reach out to them. Today, they just helped us out with a custom date range filter which is super helpful. We've never not been able to successfully build a report we needed or wanted with Better Reports. Great app!

Love & Luxe

Great functionality and customizability, with an extremely responsive and helpful support team, highly recommended.

hello, cupcake

The team is awesome. I needed to automatically send reports to team members regarding data for the day ahead. The team helped me create the reports I needed in a very timely manner, and made sure I understood what they did and how it helps my team. So far the reports generated by BR are streamlining our processes greatly. Thank you!

Fat and the Moon Wholesale

I have been searching for the means to create analyses that will allow for extremely precise reports to be generated, and only when specific parameters are met. This app takes the cake - their customer service was incredibly engaging, extremely helpful, and surprisingly thorough in helping me implement some of my first reports. Would highly recommend to anyone who has a need for precision breakdown of data as well as the ability to schedule out reports to multiple recipients.

Simply Granola

I LOVE Better Reports. I really lacked information that I couldn't find on Shopify's reporting or my accounting software so this is a complete win for us.

Me&Ro

Best app in Shopify hands down. What sets this app apart from the rest is the level of support you get from the developers. There hasn't been one custom request that they have not been able to customize for me. If you are in need for in-depth reports or something more than the built in Shopify reports dont hesitate to get this app. THANK YOU!!