Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FCS Merchandise

A much more powerful and flexible reporting system than the standard reports that come in Shopify. Easy to save custom templates that show only and exactly what you need at the click of a button. The support is quick and thorough if you need any help - they even made a custom variable for me to get my reports organized precisely as I needed them to be.

Bi-Rite Market

Should really be called Best Reports. Has everything you could possibly need, new features and variables are added frequently, and for everything else the SUPPORT is so responsive and helpful.

Garçon® Menswear

Way too expensive! $39/month for us just to use it occasionally (maybe 1 a month at most) it makes it not worth keeping. Too bad because we liked the reports.

La Costa Organic Jewelry

The support team responds really quickly and really help us solve the issue. Love the app, it gives you multiple options to make awesome resports

ASF Sports & Outdoors

Super helpful and quick response time on my all-important tax questions!
Problem solved and 3 questions answered within an hour.

Yes She May

Saves me a lot of work from when I was just using Shopify's native reporting platform. Their support team is really responsive too.

Snap It Up Jewelry

I've been searching and trying reporting APP's on Shopify for awhile now. I stumbled upon Better Reports the other day. I added this App on the 14 day free trial. I was instantly blown away by Better Reports with the very first reports (of the 60) they offer that I tried! I, also needed a custom report specific to my products. Better reports responded within an hour, they also created a custom report for me within that same hour. We all know how frustrating it can be continually add 'trial Apps' and so many times, removing Apps before that 14 day trial period ends! Better Reports will save me SO much time getting the information I need! 100% the best App of ALL the other reporting Apps I've tried! Better reports won't be removed after my 14 day trial period!

Makeup Artists' Choice

They've created two Custom Reports for us, within minutes. You can't ask for more than that! We're working on our quarterly tax reports and this makes it SO much easier for us! Highly recommend!

DeadlyMerch

This app helps me organize performance and payout information for all of the clients I create merch for. The support team is extremely helpful in setting up the exact reports you need for you.

CardioMiracle

Keanna worked hard to find the root of the issue. Created a new and better report. Also pointed me to more documentation for an additional resource.
Very grateful.