Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Calm Buddhi

This application has helped me understand our customer and sales data. It allows me to project and segment customer data. Super efficient customer service as well.

Shakespeare's Globe

Better Reports turns what is a good POS system from Shopify into a GREAT POS system. Without it we would not have access to the kind of detailed reports that we need to run our retail business. The support is also second to none!

TheShoeParlour

The customer service for this app is outstanding and they were very helpful with every question I had and made me custom reports which I was not able to make myself!
I would highly recommend this app and the customer service are very kind and overall just fantastic, they will help you with any question you have. This app also has a wide range or reports and allows you to create your own reports to suit your needs.
Thank you for all your support Better Reports! :)

Aline Riscado Fit

Absolutely perfect!! And amazing, quick customer service. I had a fairly complicated custom report that I needed to create and they took care of it within a matter of just a few hours after receiving my inquiry. Amazing! Love this app so much. It can literally provide you with any report that you need.

LavenderLime

By far the best data analysis tool I have used with Shopify. What's more I am still in the trial and was given immediate support, within minutes. I asked if a custom report was possible and they answered by producing the exact report for me. Tiia was great. Thanks guys I will be subscribing

ライオンズクラブ国際協会クラブ用品ショップ

We use this app on our Japan store. This app allowed us to have the flexibility to sell in Yen, but have a second custom field show the USD cost of the items. We were able to get the exact reporting we wanted to show our sales. Their support reps are quick to respond to inquiries and easy to work with. They are always able to help with customizations unless there is a limitation on the Shopify side. You won't be sorry if you use this app on your Shopify store.

lcitest1

We use this app on our test store and love it. The app is very customizable by the user and if you can't do something, you can email the vendor and they will take care of it. They are fast, friendly and very helpful to work with. Although it can be pricey, we have not found any other reporting app that gives as much flexibility as BetterReports has.

Ksoni

I downloaded this app to provide detailed sales reporting, I was able to pull together a customised report (with help from the team!) and it's exactly what I was looking for. The team are quick and efficient in responding which is much appreciated.

Asutra

We used this app to dive deeply into customer repeat shopping behavior. The team was incredibly helpful and fast with their support. The reports have provided invaluable insight for decision making.

Skinny Mixes

Awesome product. EVEN BETTER SERVICE. Best service I've had from a Shopify yet. Can't say enough good things - they have really smart people at the helm, not just randos they hired off the street to read a script. Thank you!!