Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Bubble Chairs Direct

Being somewhat as a computer nimbu, I downloaded the app and had no idea how to set this up.

Christopher contacted after I deleted it and was compassionate and understood my reasons - albeit irrational

Chris has spent many weeks setting up Bing and the shopping aspect on my account - for which I am incredibly grateful.

It is up and running and does as it says on the tin!

Maybe Chris and team should write an 'idiots guide' going forward as the app when it is working really does have a competitive edge over Google!

Thanks Christopher and team!

RachelJacobs.com

i am using this app for 2 weeks now.
can honestly say one of the best customer service i ever had.
Christopher helped me so much! he installed and setup the app on my store and on bing ads center, made it work and fixed all bugs
i highly recommend this app and this company

HighZer0 Electronics

Did exactly what it states. The walk-through guide to get Bing accounts setup was very helpful. https://highzer0electronics.com/

Armadillo Dry

Christopher from Bing Shopping was amazing! He helped us set everything up and made sure that our shopping ad was set up correcting and working. He was in regular contact with me providing me with updates, answered all my questions and explained everything to so that I understood what he was doing. Amazing customer service and the app is awesome! I highly recommend it! Thanks Christopher for all your help!

iuneek

Not only does the app work the way it should, the support has been phenomenal. Christopher (the founder) is always there to help. God bless!

Wrought Iron Haven

Great app to use if you want Bing to spider you site completely real quick. We used it on our Wrought Iron home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com/ and Bing spidered in a week!

Blue Planet Outlet

Great app!
Great way to get your Bing store ads going and if you need support
they help out quickly!

Winerefrigerator

Very helpful when setting up the app. Painless setup.

Gadgetsandgoods

Good and very easy to setup app. Would definitely recommend.

Grand Rapids Liquids

This app works great for helping customer reach us! Just one tool we use as our business to bring customers into vape shop in Grand Rapids, MI. Our site is https://www.sendmyeliquid.com and we sell made to order CBD vape juice with over 130 flavored nicotine vape juices. Check us out!