Bing Shopping

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

From $9.95/month. 30-day free trial.

Kpop Exchange

I was having trouble with my initial Bing Shopping campaigns and reached out to their support and the Founder took the time to help me, which was unexpected and very much appreciated. He helped get me back on track and set up better shopping campaigns in my Microsoft ads account and now I'm making a few sales.
Highly recommend Bing Shopping, they have high quality videos to get started and care about your success if you get stuck. Most companies just send you to an article but they actually care and help you. Bing/Microsoft is also a great company with great support so you'll be in good hands with advertising on Bing. 10/10!

Glitter Lambs

This app is super easy with the walk through tutorials. Very helpful. Love this app 100%!!!! I really needed this. So happy I got it!

Flowers Box London

very happy with the support form the team.
Everything was clearly explained and they took time to set up the bidding strategy for us.

Would recommend!

Pure Hermosa

Fantastic customer service and great guidance on how to get the most out of Bing Shopping. Christopher and his team give you hands on assistance in a timely manner and go above and beyond to get you up and running and your ads optimized for success. I'm amazed at how helpful and energetic they are! Can't thank them enough in navigating Bing and Microsoft Ads as a newbie.

APC

Better customer service than most apps I pay a lot more for. Christopher and the team are outstanding, knowledgeable, patient, and looking out for my best interest. Nothing but good things to say- absolutely worth trying it out. You've nothing to lose and so much to gain. A+++

Bubble Chairs Direct

Being somewhat as a computer nimbu, I downloaded the app and had no idea how to set this up.

Christopher contacted after I deleted it and was compassionate and understood my reasons - albeit irrational

Chris has spent many weeks setting up Bing and the shopping aspect on my account - for which I am incredibly grateful.

It is up and running and does as it says on the tin!

Maybe Chris and team should write an 'idiots guide' going forward as the app when it is working really does have a competitive edge over Google!

Thanks Christopher and team!

RachelJacobs.com

i am using this app for 2 weeks now.
can honestly say one of the best customer service i ever had.
Christopher helped me so much! he installed and setup the app on my store and on bing ads center, made it work and fixed all bugs
i highly recommend this app and this company

HighZer0 Electronics

Did exactly what it states. The walk-through guide to get Bing accounts setup was very helpful. https://highzer0electronics.com/

Armadillo Dry

Christopher from Bing Shopping was amazing! He helped us set everything up and made sure that our shopping ad was set up correcting and working. He was in regular contact with me providing me with updates, answered all my questions and explained everything to so that I understood what he was doing. Amazing customer service and the app is awesome! I highly recommend it! Thanks Christopher for all your help!

iuneek

Not only does the app work the way it should, the support has been phenomenal. Christopher (the founder) is always there to help. God bless!