Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Grand Rapids Liquids

This app works great for helping customer reach us! Just one tool we use as our business to bring customers into vape shop in Grand Rapids, MI. Our site is https://www.sendmyeliquid.com and we sell made to order CBD vape juice with over 130 flavored nicotine vape juices. Check us out!

Fwreshbeauty

Excellent App extremely pleased and will continue using, loving the result.

Supply6

Does exactly what I needed it to do - superb, thank you! :-)

Just Have

I have been personally impressed with the quality of support provided to me in the initial set up of the app and linking it to Bing Shopping. The app provides a helpful summary of visits and cart activities to my store. So pleased I gave this app a try. A big thank you to Chris for his support during the initial set up process.

Zaqz

Excellent App extremely pleased with it and even better support service which helped me through every step of the way for my site www.zaqz.co thoroughly recommend this App to everyone!

Murrigear

This App seems to be working very well. I have had terrific help from this team at shopping cart apps and am grateful to them. Hoping to build a great store with their help. I highly recommend using their products.

Endurancetreadmills

highly recommended -works great and great support as well

Anhem

I had a small issue with integration but support is top notch. They resolved the issue for me quickly and efficiently and before I knew it everything was running smoothly.

Bogo Usa

Christopher helped us setup our Bing Merchant very quickly and hope this app helps us expand.

Longaberger Market At Plum Creek

Christopher was very helpful with issues that arose when setting up Bing Shopping. I trust his expertise! Working well now.