Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Easy Homeware

Great support from Christopher who made sure our conversion tracking was set up correctly and helped in setting up effective campaigns too. Its a 10/10 from us.

Chanel Home

This app (and more importantly the service provided by Christopher) is seriously some of the best I've seen from Shopify apps. Chris literally did everything for me to get our Microsoft ads up and running through this app. I downloaded it, emailed him, exchanged a few emails and boom. Next thing you know a lot of our products are on the front page of Bing. This service alone would normally cause north of $200.Highly recommend it.

upnorthcrystal

Great app. An easy way to upload feeds to your microsoft shopping. Had some troubles initially but Christopher gave awesome customer support and fixed the disapproved feeds fast. Thanks team

Cyrus Clothing

Great app. New to Bing Ads and their customer service helped me set up everything. Would highly recommend the app!

CPAP Insider

The Bing Shopping app is very comprehensive. It includes great tutorials. Most importantly the customer service and product support are excellent

Sequential Performance Imports

They definitely have Awesome support and service! I was given recommendations for my campaigns and assistance with setting everything up in which is not very hard to do. Excellent for brand awareness! Recommended!

Reinforced Beds

Good app and user experience to help us reach more customers on the bing marketplaces. Would recommend to other e-commerce companies.

Texas Time Gifts and Fine Art

Getting the Bing Shopping app has proven to be an excellent decision. Very functional with speedy results. Helps invaluably make the most of the new Microsoft Ads system. Could not ask for better customer support--really above and beyond. Also, an excellent guide to starting a MS Ads campaign is included. Very clear and accessible instructions.

Kpop Exchange

I was having trouble with my initial Bing Shopping campaigns and reached out to their support and the Founder took the time to help me, which was unexpected and very much appreciated. He helped get me back on track and set up better shopping campaigns in my Microsoft ads account and now I'm making a few sales.
Highly recommend Bing Shopping, they have high quality videos to get started and care about your success if you get stuck. Most companies just send you to an article but they actually care and help you. Bing/Microsoft is also a great company with great support so you'll be in good hands with advertising on Bing. 10/10!

Glitter Lambs

This app is super easy with the walk through tutorials. Very helpful. Love this app 100%!!!! I really needed this. So happy I got it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6