Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

by BiteSpeed

FB Chat+Cart Recovery & Spin Wheel! Recart+Wheelio Alternative

Cartoonised

Great features & support. Not tested it out yet. The best part is that it's free for the most part which really helps people who are starting out.

Homeygeek

Found this apps by accident and installed to try since the reviews are good. Since then, I landed with a few issues with setting up the apps but the technical team is always there to assist me. Usually they will reply within a few hours. At first, I uninstall the apps after 3 days of use as there is still some confusion on how it works but an email from them convinced me to a 2nd try. Now after 3 weeks of using this apps, I found that my opt in rate around 2% and I was able to convert some of these subscribers to customers! Give it a try, I am sure it will help you in some way. Highly recommended!!

AKUANA Gear

Vinayak is been really helpful. I had an issue showing live chat badge on the mobile version of my website. He solved it in flash!

OUTLETWORLD

developer helped me with usage problems. He cares for you more than other similar apps. I highly recommend

GlintOfMoon

I am just loving the app so far. So many functions and so easy to use and customise. The pop-up function is really good and non-intrusive and it is not annoying like what some other apps provide. The support team is amazing too!

GITREO

Great App ! Great customer service ! Easy to install and connect ! Fair price for great service, all good !

Haloheadband Canada

We have been using it for a few days now and the app looks very promising. It was easy to configure. I had a few questions and the co-founder of the app Vinayak personally helped me with a few settings.
We have 3 Shopify stores and are using various apps both from big and small developers. Our experience is that smaller developers consistently offer a more reasonable pricing and better support. I wish them a success and hope they will be able to maintain this great app at a reasonable price with the same excellent level of support.

TheGoodAll

I've been using the app for just 2 days now and from what I can tell the customer service is insanely fast and helpful; the app is very intuitive with everything needed for messenger marketing.
I recommend 100%

Beyond Retro

Don't let the 120 reviews judge this app. 5 star service and 5 star customer service. Its not very often you find an app with both of these. Thank You

Dollar Game

The installation and customization process is really easy and convenient, especially with articles and tour trial. Actually, you even have a great support from the founder. I will definitely try the upgraded version when my business grows larger. A million thanks to Vinayak! Best wish to the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14