Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

by BiteSpeed

FB Messenger Marketing - Cart Recovery, FB Chat, Spin Wheel!

Askel Creations

I've only had this a few weeks and my conversion rate has improved hugely and when I had an issue (it was my error being a newbie) they responded quickly and were very helpful

UnboxedSply

Amazing services works great and outstanding help from the developer, highly recommend to anyone trying out ways to capture leads! THIS APP IS ALSO THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY!

Embuyer

I really recommend this app! It is easy to install and the best way to connect with your customers.
Must have for your shopify store!

Gold Barz

I used the app and so far it has been great. I have multiple avenues to engage with customers. I strongly recommend trying out the different ways you can capture website visitors.

Tara Brooch

I used this app and it´s great, the best option for messenger chat, I recommend to use it. Simply and powerful.

the bobbi becker gallery

I run an ecommerce store for an artist, and we've had tremendous success with this app. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a boost in revenue for their store. I'll also add that the service is unmatched, and Vinayak is always promptly responsive and helpful.

One word of caution to anyone using a Facebook messenger app. Don't use the Brooklyn theme on shopify. Due to Facebook's guidelines any chat box will cover the checkout button on Brooklyn.

Happy Marketing

InstaLiftNorge

Very good; the chat function is good. I had 1 tiny problem and I got help in their custom support very quickly. 5/5 stars easy

FitnessTyme.com

After trying Tidio, Tobi and many other facebook chat apps, I decided to give this app a try and did not disappoint. Not only is the app very intuitive and easy to use but their support team is tops. Had a short query and was answered immediately plus their agent/owner gave me tips on how to improve my performance and best uses for the app. Very impressed. I wish all the other app developers here were as professional and diligent as these guys. 5+ Stars easily!

vixay

Really great so far easy to use, hopefully get some sales soon.I’ve been searching for good Facebook retarget app for a good price for so long! The customer service is fast and friendly!

Buck Strike

I must say this app beats it all. The number of opt-in options and campaign styles are just the right amount and are very easy to set up. I truly have seen extra $$$ because of this app and the analytics are precise to the point where I can see what is working and what needs some editing to increase the click-through rate. I highly recommend this app whether you are first starting out or deep in your business. Extra money generated by an app that is automatically working for you is ALWAYS a plus!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16