Messenger Chat + Cart Recovery

Messenger Chat + Cart Recovery

by BiteSpeed

FB Chat, Abandoned Cart, Spin Wheel!Recart+Wheelio Alternative

vixay

Really great so far easy to use, hopefully get some sales soon.I’ve been searching for good Facebook retarget app for a good price for so long! The customer service is fast and friendly!

Buck Strike

I must say this app beats it all. The number of opt-in options and campaign styles are just the right amount and are very easy to set up. I truly have seen extra $$$ because of this app and the analytics are precise to the point where I can see what is working and what needs some editing to increase the click-through rate. I highly recommend this app whether you are first starting out or deep in your business. Extra money generated by an app that is automatically working for you is ALWAYS a plus!

Museo Del Freestyle

Great app and the best customer support ever. I will continue using it for my store, messenger marketing is much better than email marketing

Coco x Fifi

Customer support is reliable and very helpful :) App has potential to drive more sales. Thank you to the team

Hannah-Watches

Great app, very clear and powerfull, the help desk is very very fast and very very helpfull, recomended !! Just feeling sorry I can't give 6 stars ;-)
Tested several Messenger chat apps and this one combines with the abandoned Cart very well and very easy, this one is the one I searched for.

Garçon® Men's Underwear & Swimwear

Great little app. Love the UI. We just installed it and looking forward to see if it generates sales! Will keep you updated :)

Wink White Philippines

Great application by the way, I experienced technical issues for more than 20mins then a customer chat support saved me. Good job on your service. Big help for my website.

NFA Nutrition

App makes a difference with my customers, Quick response, automation and the customer service is 5 stars for sure. If you have any doubts, don't... ;)

Primo Pipe

App is very easy to use and effective in your store I would highly recommend. Any issues and the customer service will fix in in a few minutes on live chat! Download this app!!

Cartoonised

Great features & support. Not tested it out yet. The best part is that it's free for the most part which really helps people who are starting out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15