Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

FB+WA Business API- Chat, Abandoned Cart, Bulk Message, Popups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Mossac

I just installed this app and trying to set up in the dashboard, the customer service pop up says hi and offers quick service to help to check the app installation and guide me in some bot setting, this is never happening before when I install others app in Shopify. Great customer service, worth the price!

LinaLova

amazing support super fresh desing shown on your website it also adds trust because customers recognize the facebook logo. and easy to understand for beginners

COAL Essentials

I used the app my self and its very easy to use. i run in some minor problems so i contacted the customer service and they fix my problem in just a minute kudos to this team. Definitely worth subscribing. This rocks. thanks a lot.

DK Lab

App ótimo, super intuitivo, fácil de entender e com certeza otimiza as vendas! Parabéns a toda equipe.

The Southern Charmed Boutique

I Love this app! Very easy setup and user-friendly. They have a REAL LIVE support team that will help you set up, and even give you a suggestion for your online store. I 100% recommend them. I love all the features this app has to offer.

Peponly | Gifts&Accessories

So friendly app, really like it! The support is on highest level! Everything's working like it needs to. Recommend!

Green Duck Soup

I love that this app! It delivers the services of three apps that I would typically download, all in one! By far my favorite feature is the outstanding customer service though. The team has a genuine drive to help grow my business while also improving their own to make my experience that much better.

airpocase

This app is great! Had amazing support, and the idea behind app is genius. Definitely recommend!
P.S: Better than Wheelio app

Pouchie

This app rocks so glad I found it. Very easy to use. Also, customer service is amazing. The team was willing to help me the moment I signed on. Keep on the good work!!

morshopping.com

Okay I haven't yet started with their app. But for a start their customer service is willing to go lengths to help you out! And for the app I must say it got good potential to increase your sales through the messenger channel.