Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 24, 2020

Great App, Had some problems with setting up. Support is very responsive and assisted with all my questions. Thank a lot . Recommended

Shop Store Sale
Malta
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited February 23, 2020

Great team !!! I have never seen such responsive customer service. The app is very very easy to use, the back-end is refined, awesome. Unrivaled quality, can only earn money with this app. I give another 5 stars to encourage them ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ !!!!

Super équipe !!! Je n'ai jamais vu un service client aussi réactif. L'application est très très facile à utiliser, le back-end est épuré, génial. Une qualité inégalée, ne peut que vous faire gagner de l'argent. Je donne encore 5 étoiles pour les encourager ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ !!

MyCocoonHome
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited February 20, 2020

Great app and uniqe service. very kind and helpful staff
i use thier app daily with good results , k

vayazoom
Israel
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
February 17, 2020

Only with free plan you can have great functions such as: Persistent Discount, Visual Popup, Spin The Wheel, and Facebook Live Chat. All functions in an app and support staff are always on hand. Easy to use, easy to be a star

V-Kid Print On Demand & Handmade
Time spent using app: 21 days
February 12, 2020

the app is really useful, well made and the support team are nice and kind
I think a bit more design options would be make it nearly perfect.

Beeauty Me™
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 12, 2020

I was searching messenger pop up and found it what I needed. By the way, live support replied really fast and helped with every question I had.

L'albero
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 23 days
Edited February 11, 2020

This application is really good, the dashboard is simple and you can even change the colours and pictures you want to put on your pop up. I recommend this app ! Also guys if your clients don't speak the language on your ads just copy the same message as well but on their languages. like this they don't have excuses to leave your shop ;) cheers

Fabio's Colors
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 10, 2020

Very helpful team and great app, easy to set up, Hopefully it does the work! Thank you for the good customer care!

AmazingNewTrend
Time spent using app: 11 days
February 7, 2020

Superb app! Works great and it is for the greater part free! I enjoyed the simplicity of the app and the customer support, which was very quick and helpful.

YourPhone
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Edited February 7, 2020

I told them
would leave a review as soon as I would get my first sale.
Well, I got 3 big sales within 3 days of installing the app, so VERY WELL DONE.

I was a bit hesitant at first because there are many apps out there doing similar things. But this is a really great app and support is AMAZING.

Super helpful about setting up the features at the beginning.
5 stars deserved