Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+Whatsapp Abandoned Cart Recovery+Chat. 100 FREE WA Messages

Khadiza Electricals

This app is offering services which are truely effective and this is unbelievable that they are offering these for free now. Many paid apps are not so effective I felt.

Shopeazy

support client présent vraiment o top si vous avez un besoin et appli fonctionne simplement sans codage tous automatisés super produit pour travailler avec faceboook

Tu tienda cristiana

It is just amazing. Been looking for an app like that for weeks and I finally found it. Beyond my expectations! And the customer support live chat it's mind blowing!

Pace Candy

Incredible features, really helpful in addition the customer support is incredible, they literally answer within seconds! well done Super

GoodPostureNow

Simple and elegant. Very easy to set up, does what it promises and customer service has been very helpful.

Lümis

This app is honestly so much better than some of the paid apps out there!!! I am so glad i discovered this. The developers are very helpful and regularly communicates with the user about any problems. The app is also able to pick up your theme color of your website which is honestly a life saver for me. definitely recommend!!

Boom Ravers

Just installed! so far so good! instant support, it's not a bot haha!! Vinayak on to my queries instantly! very nice looking app and easy to use! haven't put live yet but feels good thus far, cheers

Comfort Homes Houseware

I really like this app. It was very easy to set up. The live chat is very helpful,quick response. I would recommend it to any one that want to advance there Shopify Store.

GT collection

What an amazing App. This is a combination of 3 Apps in one. Really amazing job! Works nice and I recommend it to anyone!

QualBuy

Awesome job, thanks to Vinayak for being helping me, you all are the best, also he was being super helpful, always supporting me.