Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ecocentric Mom

***UPDATE 08/18/2021*** I have been the neediest customer ever. Gagandeep helped me out most recently and was awesome. Bold customer service has been top-notch! Thank you for helping your PITA customers!! :) ***ORIGINAL REVIEW*** I am on V1 of Bold Subscriptions. Once the full functionality of V1 is on V2, we will migrate over. Customer support is great! Aman has been beyond helpful and quick in helping me work through troubleshooting.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy that Aman was there to help you find a solution to your issue. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Saving The Amazon

Excelente aplicación y su centro de ayuda es excelente también sería bueno que agregaran más opciones como un precio especial en la primera suscripción

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the review! Appreciate the praise for our Help Centre.

Winners Only Health & Wellness Ltd

Kelsey was amazingly helpful and swift and thorough with her support. Helped me massively! Bold is head and shoulders above their competition

August 5, 2021

Thanks for the kind words. Kudos have been passed forward to Kelsey. Appreciate you choosing Bold. We're always happy to help.

Booty Parlor

The V2 app does seem to have some issues, and as far as I can tell, fewer features than V1. But it does do what it says, and provides a solid tool for subscription sales. I'm hoping that V2 continues to get better and more feature-rich, especially around analytics. More importantly to me as an ecommerce manager, the support is great. They are always kind, helpful, and quick to help out with any problems I have encountered, which is important when you are running a business and need issues resolved quickly. Specifically, I'll name check Kelsey in customer support for helping me with a particularly problematic issue. Very kind, very helpful, even to someone with a complex problem on a Saturday afternoon. I'm not sure yet how I would rate the app on just it's performance, but because of these support interactions, it gets a 5. EDIT/UPDATE: I am coming back to this some time later, just to say that support continues to be amazing. Kelsey, again, helped me understand how we can further customize our Bold implementation. If she hasn't had a raise lately, give her one.

August 3, 2021

Appreciate the review. We're constantly working on building out features for the app. Feedback helps steer our course, as well as gets our team excited for new releases. Kudos have been passed along to Kelsey. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Centenarius Nutrition

We love this app as it makes it so easy and convenient for our loyal customers to have product delivered to their door monthly. It also alows us to give them a discount. We really appreciate Kelsey who has walked us through how to customize it very easily.

August 3, 2021

Thanks the review. Kudos have been passed along to Kelsey.

Barista & Co

We are facing issues with customers being billed twice and it is an issue that Bold are aware of. The advice was to manually prevent this which simply isn't viable on scale and involves constantly providing refunds for customers who are not happy when it happens once never mind again and again. This is a major issue and it seems v2 is full of issues. No gifts cards too, not great. I'm not sure why v2 has been released when it seems to be full of bugs compared to v1. We have logged various cases with Bold and the answer is always the same, we are aware of the issues. My customers don't want to hear this, they want the issues fixed. Come on guys you could do much better on this.

August 5, 2021

Apologies for the experience you and your customers have had to date. I understand the frustration this must have caused. Our development team is constantly working to improve our apps. The feedback you've provided will go towards bettering Subscriptions V2 going forward.

Uncle Rusty's | Naturreine Hundenahrung

Great app & great support! I used the app to set up subscriptions for my products and had no issues. The support team, especially Gagandeep, is really great and fast. She could help me in no time and customize the app to my special needs! I'm really thankful for Gagandeep and her team, for publishing this great app!
I can only recommend Bold Subscriptions to everyone who needs a subscription solution for there shop!

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so happy that we were able to help you with what you needed! Thank you for choosing Bold!

Bizi: Vitamin Honey

Great chat support. They helped me navigate my first subscription set up and made it very easy for me to understand!

Souzafit

Kelsey is the bomb! Thanks for your help!!! I ran into an issue and Kelsey was kind enough to assist me and walk me through how to solve it.

July 20, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Kudos have been passed along to Kelsey.

The Flower Market on 7th

Great customer service and awesome app for subscriptions! The app alone is worth it for the customer service.

July 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate your business and we will be there when you need us. Thanks for choosing Bold!