Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

NOMO

Great customer service by Nir today! We had a bug in the app but he fixed it within minutes of opening up the live chat.

August 18, 2021

Thanks for the review. Happy to hear that Nir was able to find a solution for you quickly.

Tony Thomas Art

Super helpful when I had questions. They answered all my questions. Great app. No issues what so ever!

August 16, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Glad to hear that our team was able to help. Thanks for choosing Bold!

SkincareEssentials

Great customer service! I had a successful promo thanks to them! s/o to Jericho and the rest of the team who are extremely hands on!

August 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you had a successful promo and that Jericho and team were there to provide you the support you needed!

Jennifer Brunson

I use this app for my subscription bundle business. It's so nice to have the recurring payments. I also love that you can Live Chat anytime from the app with customer support without having to answer tons of questions answered by bots. Kelsey helped me create a discount for my subscriptions today and provided through answers to my questions with friendly customer support. So nice to have competent customer support from real people!

Ecocentric Mom

***UPDATE 08/18/2021*** I have been the neediest customer ever. Gagandeep helped me out most recently and was awesome. Bold customer service has been top-notch! Thank you for helping your PITA customers!! :) ***ORIGINAL REVIEW*** I am on V1 of Bold Subscriptions. Once the full functionality of V1 is on V2, we will migrate over. Customer support is great! Aman has been beyond helpful and quick in helping me work through troubleshooting.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy that Aman was there to help you find a solution to your issue. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Saving The Amazon

Excelente aplicación y su centro de ayuda es excelente también sería bueno que agregaran más opciones como un precio especial en la primera suscripción

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the review! Appreciate the praise for our Help Centre.

Winners Only Health & Wellness Ltd

Kelsey was amazingly helpful and swift and thorough with her support. Helped me massively! Bold is head and shoulders above their competition

August 5, 2021

Thanks for the kind words. Kudos have been passed forward to Kelsey. Appreciate you choosing Bold. We're always happy to help.

Booty Parlor

The V2 app does seem to have some issues, and as far as I can tell, fewer features than V1. But it does do what it says, and provides a solid tool for subscription sales. I'm hoping that V2 continues to get better and more feature-rich, especially around analytics. More importantly to me as an ecommerce manager, the support is great. They are always kind, helpful, and quick to help out with any problems I have encountered, which is important when you are running a business and need issues resolved quickly. Specifically, I'll name check Kelsey in customer support for helping me with a particularly problematic issue. Very kind, very helpful, even to someone with a complex problem on a Saturday afternoon. I'm not sure yet how I would rate the app on just it's performance, but because of these support interactions, it gets a 5. EDIT/UPDATE: I am coming back to this some time later, just to say that support continues to be amazing. Kelsey, again, helped me understand how we can further customize our Bold implementation. If she hasn't had a raise lately, give her one.

August 3, 2021

Appreciate the review. We're constantly working on building out features for the app. Feedback helps steer our course, as well as gets our team excited for new releases. Kudos have been passed along to Kelsey. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Centenarius Nutrition

We love this app as it makes it so easy and convenient for our loyal customers to have product delivered to their door monthly. It also alows us to give them a discount. We really appreciate Kelsey who has walked us through how to customize it very easily.

August 3, 2021

Thanks the review. Kudos have been passed along to Kelsey.

Barista & Co

We are facing issues with customers being billed twice and it is an issue that Bold are aware of. The advice was to manually prevent this which simply isn't viable on scale and involves constantly providing refunds for customers who are not happy when it happens once never mind again and again. This is a major issue and it seems v2 is full of issues. No gifts cards too, not great. I'm not sure why v2 has been released when it seems to be full of bugs compared to v1. We have logged various cases with Bold and the answer is always the same, we are aware of the issues. My customers don't want to hear this, they want the issues fixed. Come on guys you could do much better on this.

August 5, 2021

Apologies for the experience you and your customers have had to date. I understand the frustration this must have caused. Our development team is constantly working to improve our apps. The feedback you've provided will go towards bettering Subscriptions V2 going forward.