Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Uncle Rusty's | Naturreine Hundenahrung

Location Germany

Great app & great support! I used the app to set up subscriptions for my products and had no issues. The support team, especially Gagandeep, is really great and fast. She could help me in no time and customize the app to my special needs! I'm really thankful for Gagandeep and her team, for publishing this great app!
I can only recommend Bold Subscriptions to everyone who needs a subscription solution for there shop!

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so happy that we were able to help you with what you needed! Thank you for choosing Bold!

Bizi: Vitamin Honey

Great chat support. They helped me navigate my first subscription set up and made it very easy for me to understand!

Souzafit

Kelsey is the bomb! Thanks for your help!!! I ran into an issue and Kelsey was kind enough to assist me and walk me through how to solve it.

July 20, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Kudos have been passed along to Kelsey.

The Flower Market on 7th

Great customer service and awesome app for subscriptions! The app alone is worth it for the customer service.

July 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate your business and we will be there when you need us. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Peridot Pure

I received great customer service from both Nirav C and Kelsey. They answered all questions and were very professional. I found them to be very knowledgeable. Weeks later, I needed additional assistance and I was fortunate enough to have Nirav come to my aid. He was amazing, walked me through the steps I needed to take to resolve my problem. He was patient, knowledgeable and clear in his instructions. Bold you are very lucky to have such an excellent team member who is a professional and committed to resolving an issue even when it is a difficult one. I am very thankful that he responded to my second request for assistance!

July 13, 2021

We're so glad that Nir and Kelsey were both there to help and answer your questions. Thank you for your kind review and thanks for choosing Bold!

Nokular

The customer service with this product is fantastic. Gaurav is always quick to respond and has a solution on hand. If he does not know the answer he always tries to help. It makes it a pleasure to use the product.

July 12, 2021

That is fantastic that Gaurav was there to help you! We appreciate the review and thank you for choosing Bold.

Coffee Machines and Beans

Location Australia

The subscription app is working great - it was integrated into my site by Bold support and when I had a small issue they fixed it straight away. Highly recommended.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy we were there to help you, thank you for choosing Bold!

Tropical Fruit Box

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awful Customer Service. This app has gone downhill. We've requested installation help several times only to be ignored.

July 6, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Happy to hear about your experience with our team, kudos have been passed along to Kelsey. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Harvest of Joy Microgreens

Bold Subscription app is not only wonderful and just what I need for my e-commerce site, but I am blown away by the level of support in customer service. Gaurav went above and beyond to meet my needs! Thank you!

June 28, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are so happy that Gaurav was there to help and it's our pleasure. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Shabby boxes

The customer service is just AMAZING! Kelsey was great and helped answer all of my questions! They go above and beyond every time I need help!

June 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that Kelsey was there to provide you with the support you needed. We are always there when you need us, thank you for choosing Bold!