Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Beyond the Hot Room

I wish there weren't so many updates that we need to reach out to customer service for:/ But it does the job

February 4, 2021

Thank you for the honest feedback and review!

Pretty Little Glitter Company

Im new to setting up subscriptions and had no idea where to start. I contacted support and Simran was amazing! He was fast in his responses and did exactly what i needed help with. Thank you so much!

February 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Simran was able to help, it's always our pleasure to help!

Hygieia Skin Care

**Jericho** did an amazing job helping me! He got my widget working when I could not get working. Really great support

February 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that Jericho helped you get your app working. We are always there to support you when you need!

FLAME Natural Decon

Customer service is very responsive and helpful! I've used this app in another store in the past and I'm looking forward to using it again in my new store. Thanks for your help, Evan!

February 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Evan was able to help you. Very excited for you to use our app on your new store. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Bringitup2020

I had a great experience with Simranjit Singh. He was amazingly helpful and patient with me as I am not technical and had to work with my developer on the phone while doing the chat. He answered all of our questions, fixed our problem and even went beyond that to help with another small issue. I was very happy with Simran. He is a great representative to your company.

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Simran was there to help you ! We are always there to help when you need us!

Sister Betsy's Surf Wax | Hand Poured in Venice, CA

Gaurav did amazing on customer support! He is a great trouble shooter who cares about customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled that Gaurav did an amazing job! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Ivy and Twine Candles

just installed, I must have made an error somewhere in the code - but i popped on live chat and simran had it fixed within 10 minutes. I look forward to working with the bold team going forward if this is the ustomer service thats to be expected.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled that Simran was able to fix the error you were experiencing. We look forward to working with you as well, remember we are always there when you need us. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Hide™

Great support that replies quickly. Product seems to be well built and serves its purpose. Customizable and reliable.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that we were able to assist you quickly. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Ma Boite Rouge

Such a great service and a great app. I need to translate in french and they show me how to customise.

February 2, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour la critique!

inkish®

Needed some help installing and Simran was amazing - he went above and beyond to help me out. 5 stars for customer service!

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We are very happy to hear that Simran provided great customer service. Wishing you all the best with your subscriptions.