Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BabaCoffee

Gaurav was amazing at tech support. So helpful with all types of questions. The platform is great and the support is better! This will definitely help our company succeed!

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are more than thrilled to hear that our team has helped set you up for success. Wishing you all the best with your coffee subscriptions!

ChampionCoffeeCompany

I have not used the app yet, but the customer service so far has been incredible! Waiting for them to install my app and then i can give better feedback

CoroAid

Although have not yet used Bold because there was a failure in integration between shopify and bold, i have spoken to customer service and they were of tremendous help. very passionate team Update: Integration was 100% successful thanks to the Bold team; thanks!
10/10 recommend.

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy to hear that our team was able to set you up for success!

Healthspan Store

Email support was helpful and solved my problem during setup, including a link to videos for my next steps. (Thanks, Taylor.) I'm looking forward to trying out the app in more detail during the trial period...

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that we were able to solve your problem. If you ever need any assistance with set up we would be happy to help!

Organix Life.com

Set up is really confusing then the videos are short and really not helpful. They want $60 a month? I cant even reach help. I'm trying to run a business and the only communication is email. Dont spend your money!!!!

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help.

Smith and Munson

Fanatstic app, very slick and easy to manage. Lots you can customise for your customers too. Also very helpful support team with fast replies.

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! So happy to hear that our team has been able to provide quick and effective support. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help you with anything!

LikeItOnTop

Appreciate the customer support provided on a Friday evening to get this app installed correctly having previously installed Bold Memberships!

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Wishing you all the best with getting started with Bold Subscriptions. Please check out our Help Centre for great resources regarding set up of Bold Subscriptions V2.

Dermy Doc Box

In my free trial still but getting set up and customizing my widget for my website was a breeze thanks to Gaurav's help! Quick and fast customer service, very appreciated.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for the great feedback. We are so thrilled to hear that Gaurav provided you with quick and effective support. Please check our Help Centre and don't hesitate to reach out to our live chat if you require more assistance!

ZAIO NYC

was great customer service. though we are still in free trial mode though so we shall see! thank you,

January 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are wishing you all the best with getting started your subscriptions! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any additional assistance. We also recommend checking out our Help Center for great articles about getting started!

The Spunky Cauldron

I'm so disappointed in this app. I'm not even out of my free trial yet and have already spent countless hours with support because of shipping issues and other issue with version 2 of this app. My customers can't do local pick up of their subscriptions and since the app automatically chooses the lowest shipping rate, I've had to figure out workarounds for that. I use other BOLD apps and really love them, which is why I chose to go with their subscription one. I hope they will fix these soon because I really would love to love this app. I love everything else about it - it's just the shipping issues that really cause problems.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with the app. In Bold Subscriptions V2, all shipping is handled within the Shopify admin itself, not within Bold. Here is an article from the Shopify which provides a ton of information regarding subscription shipping. https://shopify.dev/tutorials/create-and-manage-subscription-shipping-rates-and-delivery-methods#limitations
We would love a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!