Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
January 16, 2021

Fanatstic app, very slick and easy to manage. Lots you can customise for your customers too. Also very helpful support team with fast replies.

Smith and Munson
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BOLD replied January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! So happy to hear that our team has been able to provide quick and effective support. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help you with anything!

January 16, 2021

Appreciate the customer support provided on a Friday evening to get this app installed correctly having previously installed Bold Memberships!

LikeItOnTop
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
BOLD replied January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Wishing you all the best with getting started with Bold Subscriptions. Please check out our Help Centre for great resources regarding set up of Bold Subscriptions V2.

January 15, 2021

In my free trial still but getting set up and customizing my widget for my website was a breeze thanks to Gaurav's help! Quick and fast customer service, very appreciated.

Dermy Doc Box
Time spent using app: 9 months
BOLD replied January 20, 2021

Thank you for the great feedback. We are so thrilled to hear that Gaurav provided you with quick and effective support. Please check our Help Centre and don't hesitate to reach out to our live chat if you require more assistance!

January 14, 2021

was great customer service. though we are still in free trial mode though so we shall see! thank you,

ZAIO NYC
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BOLD replied January 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are wishing you all the best with getting started your subscriptions! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any additional assistance. We also recommend checking out our Help Center for great articles about getting started!

Edited January 14, 2021

I'm so disappointed in this app. I'm not even out of my free trial yet and have already spent countless hours with support because of shipping issues and other issue with version 2 of this app. My customers can't do local pick up of their subscriptions and since the app automatically chooses the lowest shipping rate, I've had to figure out workarounds for that. I use other BOLD apps and really love them, which is why I chose to go with their subscription one. I hope they will fix these soon because I really would love to love this app. I love everything else about it - it's just the shipping issues that really cause problems.

The Spunky Cauldron
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with the app. In Bold Subscriptions V2, all shipping is handled within the Shopify admin itself, not within Bold. Here is an article from the Shopify which provides a ton of information regarding subscription shipping. https://shopify.dev/tutorials/create-and-manage-subscription-shipping-rates-and-delivery-methods#limitations
We would love a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Edited January 14, 2021

Fantastic service and the live chat funcation has been brilliant!! this app is fab and id really like to thank priyanka for there help in getting my issue sorted!

For Crafts Sake UK
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BOLD replied January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! So happy to hear that Priyanka provided great service over live chat. Please feel free to reach out if you require any further assistance.

January 14, 2021

Big thanks to Jericho who helped me directly with styling adaptations rather than pointing me to an educational website about html! Bold loses my free local delivery settings when you add a subscription product to the cart and defaults to paid delivery (not what we want) but I am hopeful they will change this soon (please!).

Yester Farm Dairies
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 14, 2021

Simran was great helping us with everything we needed. They made the whole installation process very simple & helped with any issues. Navjot was also great when first installing the app

Good Liverpool
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BOLD replied January 20, 2021

Thank you so much the review! Very happy to hear that Simran and Navjot were able to help you out with any issues of questions. Please feel free to checkout our Help Center and Live Chat if you have any further questions.

January 13, 2021

I really appreciate the customer support. I had some issues understanding how to set up my subscriptions, and Gagandeep helped me and was super-patient. I'd love to see more options for setting up the look of the plugin on my products page, and the ability to offer subscriptions only without offering a one-time purchase.

LVNGmarket
Time spent using app: 24 days
BOLD replied January 20, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for the great review. So thrilled to hear that Gagandeep provdided great support.
Also You are able to make a product subscription only via your Shopify admin :) This option can be found under Products -> All Products -> select the product you want to be subscription only -> Check the box to "Only allow purchase of this product as a subscription" -> Select Save.

January 12, 2021

Simran was extremely helpful when we need to clarify if bold subscription app could meet one of our needs! and it can! great app and is very flexible!

Cocktail Life
Time spent using app: 4 months
BOLD replied January 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that Simran was there to help you and so happy that you are liking the Bold Subscription app. We are always happy to help!