Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Super Bloom Bakery

**Simran** fantastic support! They were able to quickly resolve a UI issue and work with me on getting the customizations we wanted for our shop!

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. So happy to hear that Simran was able to provide great support!

DCS - Digital Company Services GmbH

It works really great Xtimes better and easier as Recharge Payment. Thank You also for the great Support!

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Please feel free to reach back out to support if you need anything.

東京ヴィーガン餃子

Note:
As far as I checked, Shopify Plus account requires to translate English text into local languages in a user account page and subscription management page of V2. We are thinking it is a critical problem and asked both Shopify and Bold support team to fix it. I installed the app and set it up to offer subscription option to our user, mainly Japanese. They have a good localization support page and when I had problems, the online chat support teams help me out timely and kindly.

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! Very happy to hear that you found our online chat time timely and helpful. Wishing you all the best with your subscription business!

The Dough Bar

Great customer service! I would only add that it would be immensely helpful to add a feature that limits the amount of subscribers allowed - this feature would help with small-batch-style companies that supply only limited quantities of their product.

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback! You can sign up to get notified of any feature releases or new information regarding subscriptions by visiting this link: https://boldcommerce.com/new-subscriptions.

Gunush Store

Excellent customer service, would recommend. Very helpful team. They managed to work with me one on one to help me set up the app.

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that our team was able to help you get set up and ready to go.

Good Paws Bakery

I found the app very easy to install and configure. I am looking forward to seeing how it works. I had a small technical issue and Aryan answered me right away and took care of it. Thank you so much!

January 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you found everything easy to install and configure. It's our pleasure to help you with anything you need, if you ever need any help with set up please don't hesitate to contact us.

DomShades

Horrifying. Has none of the features as the old app, and yet they're upcharging an extra $10. I really hope they allow me to install the old version because this one simply isn't good!

January 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologized for any frustration this may have caused you. We are constantly working on our app to provide more features, merchants like you need.

Bark Dash

Gagandeep & Ryan helped me through the Support process for install of the App - as I couldn't get the Auto Install or Manual Setup to work correctly. This was all fast & would say great customer service!

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Gagandeep and Ryan were able to help with your installation, everything looks great! We are always happy to help anyway we can.

Taitala

Customer Support is really efficient and friendly. Simran is patient and knowledgable when answering my questions. Would recommend this app to other subscription Shopify business!

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear that Simran was able to help you with your questions and thank you for your recommendation. Happy New Year and best wishes in 2021.

Optimal Paw

There is no easy "pause service" ability from BOLD subscriptions.
However, Gagandeep was extremely helpful in helping me find a workaround with the current infrastructure of BOLD. I very much appreciate the kind of customer service he showed.