Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
January 22, 2021

Had a very easy install thanks to Simran from Bold's support team. This app has all of the features that our brand is looking for, would recommend!

Roo Skincare
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. Wishing you the best with your subscriptions!

January 22, 2021

Priyanka was very helpful! I love the live chat option so I can get my issues resolved fast and efficiently.

MatiMade.
Time spent using app: 1 day
BOLD replied February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to hear that are finding our Priyanka, and the rest of our live chat team to be helpful and quick.

Edited January 21, 2021

Gaurav from customer support was super helpful. He helped me customize theme code so the colors matched my store theme and even showed me how I can change it myself if I want to in the future. 10/10 experience!
UPDATE: Jericho from customer support is also super nice and helpful! 10/10! These employees need a bonus or raise!

Oikonomia Coffee
Time spent using app: 3 months
BOLD replied February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic review. Guarav and Jericho really are best of the best! We are so thrilled to hear that they were able to help you with matching the branding on your site, and providing you with the tools to keep it up in the future, Wishing you all the best with your coffee subscriptions.

January 21, 2021

Priyanka was great and very helpful with implementing the app! She was quick and tested everything for me. Have not used the app yet.

Filter Wiz
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited January 21, 2021

great app, very simple to use
The support team very helpful and sorted my issue quickly will be signing up for sure.

Broadway Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BOLD replied February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Happy to hear that our team was able to provide quick and helpful support.

January 20, 2021

Gaurav was amazing at tech support. So helpful with all types of questions. The platform is great and the support is better! This will definitely help our company succeed!

BabaCoffee
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BOLD replied February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are more than thrilled to hear that our team has helped set you up for success. Wishing you all the best with your coffee subscriptions!

January 20, 2021

I have not used the app yet, but the customer service so far has been incredible! Waiting for them to install my app and then i can give better feedback

ChampionCoffeeCompany
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited January 22, 2021

Although have not yet used Bold because there was a failure in integration between shopify and bold, i have spoken to customer service and they were of tremendous help. very passionate team Update: Integration was 100% successful thanks to the Bold team; thanks!
10/10 recommend.

CoroAid
Time spent using app: 2 months
BOLD replied February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy to hear that our team was able to set you up for success!

Edited January 19, 2021

Email support was helpful and solved my problem during setup, including a link to videos for my next steps. (Thanks, Taylor.) I'm looking forward to trying out the app in more detail during the trial period...

Healthspan Store
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BOLD replied January 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that we were able to solve your problem. If you ever need any assistance with set up we would be happy to help!

January 16, 2021

Set up is really confusing then the videos are short and really not helpful. They want $60 a month? I cant even reach help. I'm trying to run a business and the only communication is email. Dont spend your money!!!!

Organix Life.com
Time spent using app: 14 days
BOLD replied January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help.