Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Spunky Cauldron

I'm so disappointed in this app. I'm not even out of my free trial yet and have already spent countless hours with support because of shipping issues and other issue with version 2 of this app. My customers can't do local pick up of their subscriptions and since the app automatically chooses the lowest shipping rate, I've had to figure out workarounds for that. I use other BOLD apps and really love them, which is why I chose to go with their subscription one. I hope they will fix these soon because I really would love to love this app. I love everything else about it - it's just the shipping issues that really cause problems.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with the app. In Bold Subscriptions V2, all shipping is handled within the Shopify admin itself, not within Bold. Here is an article from the Shopify which provides a ton of information regarding subscription shipping. https://shopify.dev/tutorials/create-and-manage-subscription-shipping-rates-and-delivery-methods#limitations
We would love a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

For Crafts Sake UK

Fantastic service and the live chat funcation has been brilliant!! this app is fab and id really like to thank priyanka for there help in getting my issue sorted!

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! So happy to hear that Priyanka provided great service over live chat. Please feel free to reach out if you require any further assistance.

Yester Farm Dairies

Big thanks to Jericho who helped me directly with styling adaptations rather than pointing me to an educational website about html! Bold loses my free local delivery settings when you add a subscription product to the cart and defaults to paid delivery (not what we want) but I am hopeful they will change this soon (please!).

Good Liverpool

Simran was great helping us with everything we needed. They made the whole installation process very simple & helped with any issues. Navjot was also great when first installing the app

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much the review! Very happy to hear that Simran and Navjot were able to help you out with any issues of questions. Please feel free to checkout our Help Center and Live Chat if you have any further questions.

LVNGmarket

I really appreciate the customer support. I had some issues understanding how to set up my subscriptions, and Gagandeep helped me and was super-patient. I'd love to see more options for setting up the look of the plugin on my products page, and the ability to offer subscriptions only without offering a one-time purchase.

January 20, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for the great review. So thrilled to hear that Gagandeep provdided great support.
Also You are able to make a product subscription only via your Shopify admin :) This option can be found under Products -> All Products -> select the product you want to be subscription only -> Check the box to "Only allow purchase of this product as a subscription" -> Select Save.

Cocktail Life

Simran was extremely helpful when we need to clarify if bold subscription app could meet one of our needs! and it can! great app and is very flexible!

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that Simran was there to help you and so happy that you are liking the Bold Subscription app. We are always happy to help!

Go Good NZ

Support is awesome. Simran helped us with install questions and getting the display looking good on the spot. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Highly recommend the subscription app as well as the customer support. Well done team.

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are super happy that Simran was there to help you with your installation questions. If you ever need any more assistance we are always happy to help. It looks great!

Light The Candle Co

Simran was very helpful with fixing some coding issues! He was patient with my needs and worked in a timely manner

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. Very happy that Simran was helpful and was able to solve your coding issues. Everything looks great!

Abi’s Bath Bombs

After signing up for a trial and then forgetting about it, I decided to try to get it sorted out today. Simran was extremely helpful. I chatted to him on the Bold Support chat facility and he's helped me get all set up. Very excited!

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Simran was there to help you get all set up, we are super excited for your subscription!!

Cuela

Customer service was excellent. Gagandeep helped us really fast with our automatic installation process.

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that Gagandeep was there to help you with your installation! If you ever need us we will be there to help.