Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FarmacyNow

This app is incredibly frustrating with all it's glitches. We have multiple tickets open for close to a month now and the slow response time in rectifying these issues is very unprofessional. It's very disheartening having OUR customers upset at us for YOUR issues, glitches, lack of features and big oversights. PLEASE listen to your customers (me) and fix your app!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the honest feedback. We apologize for any additional stress for you and your customers. Our team has reached out to speak over the phone regarding the status of the technical issues you are experiencing.

Pets Supply Depot

I had issues manually installing the theme code and the automatic would not work. I not only received some help installing but it was a quick response.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear that our team was able to support you with quickly installing the app. Wishing you all the best with your subscriptions!

La Boîte à Vins. Spécialiste du vin du Québec.

After installing manually the app and spending a lot of time on it, they told me I have to pay to translate the app in French. Shame on you Bold Subscription.

February 2, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires honnêtes - nous sommes désolés d'apprendre les problèmes que vous avez rencontrés et nous aimerions avoir une seconde chance de vous préparer au succès! Nous avons confirmé qu'un de nos experts vous a contacté via l'e-mail de votre billet, veuillez garder un œil sur nous et nous sommes prêts à vous aider.

Aker Skincare

App works great although would be great to see some more advanced featured being rolled out (custom start date) Support is excellent - Gaurav was awesome in fixing my issue and they really went the extra mile to make sure everything was all good

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback! We will pass the feature. request for custom start dates back to our team. We are so thrilled to hear that the app is working well, and that Guarav was able to provide great support.

Daily Baby Organics

Customer service was great! The app works fine but it does need some adjustments. They just integrated with Shopify payments so customization is limited at the moment. However, this counts for every other subscription app on Shopify too.

February 2, 2021

Thank you very much for the informative review!

The Barrel Box

The app is easy to install and the customer support team is incredible! Many thanks to Gagandeep, Taylor and Vignesh I had a pleasure to talk with so far. All my questions were resolved within minutes! There is one big flow - Bold Version 2 does not allow to set up buffer days and a cut-off date for a subscription. At the moment I need to manage this manually, which is ok as I am just starting and do not have a lot of subscribers. However, I really hope this function will be introduced ASAP as it is crucial for subscription model.

February 2, 2021

Thank you very much for this helpful feedback! We will pass along the feature request for buffer days back to our team. Happy to hear that Gagandeep, Taylor, Vignesh and the team have been able to provide great support.

Roo Skincare

Had a very easy install thanks to Simran from Bold's support team. This app has all of the features that our brand is looking for, would recommend!

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. Wishing you the best with your subscriptions!

MatiMade.

Priyanka was very helpful! I love the live chat option so I can get my issues resolved fast and efficiently.

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to hear that are finding our Priyanka, and the rest of our live chat team to be helpful and quick.

Oikonomia Coffee

Gaurav from customer support was super helpful. He helped me customize theme code so the colors matched my store theme and even showed me how I can change it myself if I want to in the future. 10/10 experience!
UPDATE: Jericho from customer support is also super nice and helpful! 10/10! These employees need a bonus or raise!

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic review. Guarav and Jericho really are best of the best! We are so thrilled to hear that they were able to help you with matching the branding on your site, and providing you with the tools to keep it up in the future, Wishing you all the best with your coffee subscriptions.

Filter Wiz

Priyanka was great and very helpful with implementing the app! She was quick and tested everything for me. Have not used the app yet.