BookThatApp Appointments

Booking app for appointments, classes, and product rentals.

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Insidr®

Location Germany

So to be honest integration is not always easy and selfunderstanding but the support is always available and is taking care until everything is well set-up to meet the needs of our store. We are happy with the integration now and the support as well. Thank you for your help!

ZEUS X1

A fantastic app, and the best part.... the customer service is incredible. It helps me a lot to set up everything around bookings.

Volleyball Labs

Location Australia

Very powerful app.
It is by far the most customisable app I have come across, once you get used to it.
The support team is very helpful and respond quickly.
Seems difficult to make styling changes to the dawn theme when it comes to placing widgets next to products, however, I maybe just unaware of the proper actions to take.
Highly recommend this app.
Thanks team!

Toolpartner

We needed this app for our power tool rental website and I had a hard time figuring out how choosing a date range would change the price according to the number of days. I started the online chat in the app and 3 min. later BookThatApp fixed it. This app is just what we needed and it works perfectly.

Ioannis Coffee Chef

Great support through chat. Within 15 minutes we resolved all the issues we have except one that needed a developer to help. However even with that one, the customer support provided guidance as to where to fix the issue.

toymonkey

Fantastic support, superb features One stop solution for all renting portal needs... Will recommend for sure

Contorture

This app os PERFECT for my online group and private zoom classes! The integration of booking and zoom links is exactly what I was looking for and fits my site theme beautifully. AND THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AMAZING: so fast, responsive and attentive…100% GO FOR IT! Contorture.org

Club Privata Online Store

We use Book that app extensively. We had an issue with shopify but Zetya stepped up and fixed the issue for us that no one else could fix. It's wonderful to find customer service that is exactly that, customer service. Thank you

ELLA

Ignore bad reviews. If you are not experienced enough to use the app, it is not the developers fault. A good app covers a lot of topics that customers often have to deal with when a small business owner doesn't take the time (or use the tool) to make purchases easier. This app IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST if you're wanting to do product rentals and other appointment/booking style functions on your Shopify site. If you go elsewhere to add rentals/bookings you'll come back to this app, trust me, that's what happened to me. My favorite features include being able to have my assistant manage orders from a separate login through a URL and being able to list products for sale as well as for rent in the SAME listing! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Support is wonderful too. Give it a try, you won't regret it.

Praticus Creations

This App is awesome! I thought i was gonna have the worst time ever and then Albert in the Customer Service Chat spent 5 minutes and fixed my whole issue. Even admitted that it was a small issue on their end and that it shouldnt happen again. Thanks Albert!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28