BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The #1 Rated App for Appointments, Classes and Product Rentals

Red Stick Spice Company

If your product has a capacity limit, be warned: there is an integration issue between Book That and Shopify that has yet to be resolved. Therefore, if your customer leaves their class/tour in their cart or if they respond to an abandoned cart email, they will be able to purchase the class/tour--even if it's sold out. Further, those bookings will not appear on your run sheet "roster." We've had several very dicey and embarrassing moments when classes overfilled, catching us off guard and making us look very amateurish. We teach cooking classes, so not having enough ingredients for paying customers is an epic fail. I am not alone in this experience. Read through these reviews, and you'll read about other companies with overbooked tours and classes.

Of course, you can manually monitor your Shopify sales and compare them against your Book That bookings, but I don't feel I should have to go through this added layer of effort--it's the reason why I pay for the app.

Book That is aware of the issue and is currently unable to rectify the problem as they are unable to access the code. We have paid two different third party developers to help us with this issue and our current workaround is: 1) adding a cart timer and 2) directing abandoned cart emails to the product versus the cart. Neither are fixes nor make for a positive customer experience.

For a booking app that works with Shopify, this is our only option. Once Shopify and Book That work out this issue, this will be a five-star product.

March 22, 2019

Hi Red Stick Spice

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

You'll be happy to hear that we rolled out a second availability check for the cart page several months back so we recommend you give it a try. You can enable the reservation widget in the configuration page in the app admin.

If you need support adding this functionality please reach out to our support staff at support@zetya.com.

Thanks

The Support Team at Zetya

Level Up

We are thankful for this app, and especially for the super quick, always efficient customer service. They answer "help tickets" so fast and will even help you understand what you did incorrectly (shout out to Rob!) to better serve your company next time.

I look forward to when we can offer series bundles of classes (purchase as a single class, class pass or full class series). I also look forward to the time they might be able to configure memberships and reoccurring payments. It would be amazing to use BTA for all our needs instead of outsourcing to other apps.

The Style Guru

I worked on created my website for a month. I paid to have the app installed in my theme--only to find out when I went live that it was applied to the wrong theme. The customer service team understood that there was a miscommunication and took the time to work with me and correct the issue creating a seamless booking process for my website.

Godtrix Bitcoin Trainer

very well done on the features and functionalities and they are super responsive on emails inquiries and fixed my problem like instant. will use for long term.

Imagination Station

Good app. While it does take a while to understand all the little features, and isn't always the most intuitive, it's certainly the best booking app on the market - and Zetya have great support. I'd recommend!

Team Snabbare

Nice app for booking classes in (for us) swim, bike, run and yoga. And nice support to get these bookable times to load faster.

Koko Cabane

Très bonne appli pour la gestion calendaire d'ateliers par exemple. Il manque juste la possibilité de pouvoir gérer pour un produit les quantités à des dates différentes de manière manuelle.

Projectdress

Good App for our store but loading problems are regular. the calendar keeps buffering at times and causes problems to process

Amuse Toys

We rely on this a great app to book events, classes,appointments...pretty much anything for our retail store.

Easy to customize and schedule anything.

Even though the interface is very intuitive, if I am ever in a jam and can't figure something out, they reply very quickly.

City Witch

App works well! It takes a sec to get the hang of all the variables you can control but after a couple weeks of using it I'm starting to get used to it! I use it for booking tarot readings and it's greatly increased my bookings with minimal cost.
The coding directions are a little difficult to follow but if you've got a friend familiar with coding it's fairly easy to install!