BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Howe Well

This app is pretty easy to use. Rob from customer service was excellent answering my questions promptly. Would use again!

Godtrix Bitcoin Trainer

very well done on the features and functionalities and they are super responsive on emails inquiries and fixed my problem like instant. will use for long term.

Imagination Station

Good app. While it does take a while to understand all the little features, and isn't always the most intuitive, it's certainly the best booking app on the market - and Zetya have great support. I'd recommend!

Team Snabbare

Nice app for booking classes in (for us) swim, bike, run and yoga. And nice support to get these bookable times to load faster.

Koko Cabane

Très bonne appli pour la gestion calendaire d'ateliers par exemple. Il manque juste la possibilité de pouvoir gérer pour un produit les quantités à des dates différentes de manière manuelle.

Projectdress

Good App for our store but loading problems are regular. the calendar keeps buffering at times and causes problems to process

Amuse Toys

We rely on this a great app to book events, classes,appointments...pretty much anything for our retail store.

Easy to customize and schedule anything.

Even though the interface is very intuitive, if I am ever in a jam and can't figure something out, they reply very quickly.

City Witch

App works well! It takes a sec to get the hang of all the variables you can control but after a couple weeks of using it I'm starting to get used to it! I use it for booking tarot readings and it's greatly increased my bookings with minimal cost.
The coding directions are a little difficult to follow but if you've got a friend familiar with coding it's fairly easy to install!

Pawnpetfood

The app works good for booking appointments. The staff is very courteous and responsive. Had an issue once with them changing a style sheet and they promptly responded and rolled it back.
I would give them 5 stars for the app if it was hosted on another platform. My biggest gripe is Shopify. IN this case the BIG gotcha is that shopify charges you a transaction fee even though the platform is not doing or processing the transaction. It also does not take into account missed appointments. So you cannot be reimbursed by shopify. These issues are not the app builders problem but rather Shopify. The only way to avoid this is to provide Shopify with your Social Security number and they will waive the transaction fees. This is way too much information for a hosting company to have. One hack away from exposing your most important piece of information. There are many alternatives to Shopify at a better price point.

Never Twice

A very useful and straightforward app that has all the functionality we need to manage hires and bookings